SuNNYCHT

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone teach how to get the car key?
When I talk to Zari she said there"s a agreement , And what"s the agreement ?
I have been finished all the task of Zari , Date of Zari has reached the final scene and nothing is trigged , so what can I do?
Please teach me , thanks a lot.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Can anyone teach how to get the car key?
When I talk to Zari she said there"s a agreement , And what"s the agreement ?
I have been finished all the task of Zari , Date of Zari has reached the final scene and nothing is trigged , so what can I do?
Please teach me , thanks a lot.
Whereabouts regarding the car key and most other things you can do or find in the game so far have been asked and responded to numerous times by now. Therefore the trick is to use this function on the top of the page and change from Everywhere to This thread. You will find your answer there.

2.jpg

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Help me plz, i need to Open Party with Christina and say to "
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Elena has to be interested in photos) before giving it
to Bill. " Elena have to be interested in photos of ex wife but Bill dont talk to my on monday 8h and no have Cheng and Bill Sunday 6h.... how pass to this/

tell me where in the save I can put to pass this part of Cheng and Bill

D

Deleted member 42

Chances of sex with Elena next update? I only play this game for Elena...
Slim i'd say dunno what's the dev doing adding new characters where the main ones have meh content, like the only scene u can fuck elena is when you get her drunk. Been avoiding this since like 0.9, if elena gets decent content i'll maybe play it again

Reactions: CelestialTroy

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Slim i'd say dunno what's the dev doing adding new characters where the main ones have meh content, like the only scene u can fuck elena is when you get her drunk. Been avoiding this since like 0.9, if elena gets decent content i'll maybe play it again
Yeah, and that's an anal rape scene basically, and I'm not into that personally. I'd give this guy some money if some vaginal sex scenes started to show up with her...

Reactions: supermanz95

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I don't even really play the game anymore. Just wait for the CG RIP, if I see in the CG that the dev added more sex scenes then MAYBE I'll play it again. For now thou . . . CG RIP.

Reactions: Hola3

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i only played for elena as well, but the maid and sister jumped up my rankings a lot since the last update.

U

User_1251472

I don't even really play the game anymore. Just wait for the CG RIP, if I see in the CG that the dev added more sex scenes then MAYBE I'll play it again. For now thou . . . CG RIP.
same. i didn't play this game for the past year or so. I just fap to the CG

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes