keesje

May 22, 2018
I'm not getting enough Sympathy for getting look at her breasts (+1) and therefore 12*... any ideas on what's missing to get there? Relation is maxed as for cheating, but no simpathy though and option disabled.

Thanks in advance
close the game go to save file
<jessicaLR> 1000 </ jessicaLR>

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
On friday morning ask zari about "Stay at the house", meet her at 13:00. At first meeting: drink-foot massage-drink-sunbed- get bikini in bathrom-sunbed-drink-pool.then at 16:00 go to garage, get in car with zari. Next friday morning ask zari in kitchen for the key.
How do I give her a foot massage after our first drink? I don't have any yellow circle on her feet. All I have is the yellow balloon by her head, a yellow circle on the TV, pool, sunbathe, and drink. Relationship is 246.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How do I give her a foot massage after our first drink? I don't have any yellow circle on her feet. All I have is the yellow balloon by her head, a yellow circle on the TV, pool, sunbathe, and drink. Relationship is 246.
You're talking about living room (lounge). Where do you expect to get a massage ? Of course in massage room, or ? Look there
1550046113614.png

raviola

Sep 15, 2017
How do I get a car key? I had a date with ZARI on Friday and sat in the car together. But the option to give a car key next Friday morning does not appear. Modifying a save file does not have a key. <eventCarKeys> 1 </ eventCarKeys> If this is not resolved, I can not meet with JESSI, and I feel frustrated. Can someone upload a save file with a car key?

Reactions: jammer0719

jammer0719

Jan 24, 2018
How do I get a car key? I had a date with ZARI on Friday and sat in the car together. But the option to give a car key next Friday morning does not appear. Modifying a save file does not have a key. <eventCarKeys> 1 </ eventCarKeys> If this is not resolved, I can not meet with JESSI, and I feel frustrated. Can someone upload a save file with a car key?
same problem here.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
same problem here.
You dont "get" the car key. She leaves the key to the car in the garage and you can trigger the Jessica event at friday night. This has to be done every friday you wish to use the car with the difference that after you done this once you can ask Zari to leave the car key there when talking to her in the morning. You will not be able to take tha car for a spin on your own, you will not have the key in your inventory etc.

So, complete the friday event with Zari and meet her in the car as the last scene. Go for the Jessica route later the same evening and then you can choose the take a ride home option. Go to the garage and click on Jessica.

And stop looking for the car key...

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Click intervene

then goto sleep

you will receive a cut scene with Bill takemoney

then goto the process of peeking on Annie /finding bill in her room

• Go to Annie room on Sunday at 21:00
  • Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00
  • Admire if you take the money from Bill AND CLICK LEAVE DONT WATCH
  • TO SEE ELENA IN LOUNGE

I can goto through it again if you want me to
Im stuck after I've taken money from Bill.. I tried it so many times but Every sunday at 12:00 i go look in master bedroom, Admire and nothing happens I can't progress, somebody please help me. My save is much later after I've taken money from Bill

Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Find Elena and talk to her.
- Come back to master bedroom.
- “Listen”

Reactions: delayubems

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Also im stuck In house party I was in car with Jessica and followed the steps. But i can't talk to Christina to make her agree to meet Cheng.. Somebody help me please. I progressed as far as I can in house party and in interesting journey I can't do the last 2 things :((
Ask Jess to persuade Chris to meat Cheng in Real gentlemen event.
- Persuade Chris to meet Cheng in House party event.

Reactions: LDO

ilico

Feb 13, 2019
zari non funziona quado vado nell massaggio mi chiede (i took special courses [60 mass] qualcuno sa come si risolve grazie

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes