NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
pls help
how do i increase imagination
Without cheating? have to tried watching TV in Mark's room? you know there a few option. Didn't check WK? It mentions where to learn what.

Ok, was trying this out, and I used to be able to invite Jessica over, but no longer can, why not? I did do an update to 13.3, but the option to invite her over is not longer around.
13.3 added separate event to do this. Bummer I know, but you gotta live with it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There are a few games where I can deal with this type of shit and be ok with it but this is not one of them. If it happens...atleast let it be optional and make it possible to cock block his stupid ass lol. WHen he said he wanted Chris I was like OH HELL NO! lol
Same, I have a backup No cheng save, just in case.

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
how can I modify or increase the sympathy ??? currently stuck on Zari date but cannot get her to do anything without sympathy points

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
In my opinion you are making Chris to fall in love with you and she rejects cheng and bill will have to accept it or she gets angry at bill and then calls her mother which what Bill wants cheng to do

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That's exactly my problem.
Ah, I understand. Don't know, what causes this. If you can edit your savefile (notepad++ or others) search for event main, and set it to: <eventMain>15</eventMain> and event ChristinaDate and set it to: <eventChristinaDate>0</eventChristinaDate>
that's the values before talking to Cheng at 18:00 on sunday, immediately after it talk to Bill at 19:00 (Questions about Christina), then the values should be:
<eventMain>17</eventMain> and <eventChristinaDate>1</eventChristinaDate>. I hope this will help you.

Josepeli

Jan 9, 2019
You arent supposed to 'have' them. Talk to maid Friday 9 or 11 AM, suggest spending time together and ask for keys.
Then, after the party go to garage and click on Jess's belly. :)
The problem is the maid dont give me the keys, no option, and i made both events car and full date, i go talk with her Friday 9 or 11 AM and only options for Wash or the date one, no car keys option.

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
how can I modify or increase the sympathy ??? currently stuck on Zari date but cannot get her to do anything without sympathy points
There is a cheat mode that makes the game 200% easier its in the first page of the game.

When you download the cheat mode and install it in to the game you wont have to worry about stats.

keesje

May 22, 2018
The problem is the maid dont give me the keys, no option, and i made both events car and full date, i go talk with her Friday 9 or 11 AM and only options for Wash or the date one, no car keys option.
word wake up on Friday 8:00 save your game closes
go to your save file <eventCarKeys> 0 </ eventCarKeys>
to <eventCarKeys> 1 </ eventCarKeys> you have the key

Reactions: Josepeli

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I can't really imagine playing this game without cheats, and nobody should. There are so many events that only happen once a week, and only actually have a CHANCE of happening once a week, and it takes multiple successful weeks to advance then... forget it, life's too short.
The manage to make both games unbearable even with cheats, it kills me.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Still waiting for a continuation to the "Sunbath for two" questline, which is pretty much the only reason i chose to play this game, because it looked like the beginning of some mother-daughter incest action. Does anyone know if there are any plans for it in the near future?

Mar 12, 2017
Edit and replace the existing 0 with a 1 on the following line :

<eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys>

Now load your game, have Chris invite Jess home and do as follows :

compliment Jess, let Jess win poker, make Chris fall

Take Jess home ; in car :

DON'T talk about family

:

DON'T talk about family
education (+1) admiration (+1)
relationships (+) guy should be worthy (0)
talk about sex (+1) there's a chance to fix that (+1)
talk about admirers (+1) a present should be useful (+1)

7*, can select close contact

look her in the eye (+1) celebrity (+1)
kiss her hand (+1) continue kissing (+1)
do NOT kiss her on the cheek
look at her breasts (+1) apologize/admire (0)

12*, Continue

I'm not getting enough Sympathy for getting look at her breasts (+1) and therefore 12*... any ideas on what's missing to get there? Relation is maxed as for cheating, but no simpathy though and option disabled.

Thanks in advance

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes