Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
someone else had such a problem? "The buttons of the save slots do not work. I went to bed and that's it. Nothing happens. At the click of the mouse, the screen gets a little dark, it's lightening and that's it."

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This "game" has absolutely no content in it. I have seen v0.01 with ten time the amount of thing you can do. Waste of time. Just wait a year or two before trying this one again.

Oh and it's also badly translate. the Dev will need to hire someone to proof-read the english text.

ahmetkal

Apr 28, 2017
if you use windows explorer, Left Up Edit, View , Choose file knowned hidden ext. file view, After right click on file, Chose Rename File , Xml to lm do it

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
You have to go to each of the rooms, then finally the bathroom and you will run into the daughter. Finally go to the bottom floor and you'll find it.
How do you get to the bottom floor? After going into the bathroom and talking to the daughter, I come out and I don't see any option to click on that would take me downstairs. Only to all the upstairs rooms.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think i will pass!!
Now we have to restart again because now again the saves are in %AppData.
So with the 06 the old save don't work.
Now with the 0.61 the save from 06 again don't work.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I can click on a slot to save but when i start the game again, theres no save file and I have to start all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
checked cgs for 0.05 seems there is a ton of content but nothing but some voyeur.
Not sure what your focus with the game is. Guess I'll have to play the game to understand somewhat.
But i'd love to know if there are any plans for the MC to actually do anything at all aside from peeping on them in the shower and bedrooms.
I'll check back when there isn't just 1 gig of tease.

Reactions: boschmann

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
(v0.061) Fixed the "Continue" button in the main menu (did not function). In the future I will make it possible to load any save from the main menu.
still not working.
It's possible to "start" and then "load", but no "load" possible on main menu and "continue" doesn't work in 0.061.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
still not working.
It's possible to "start" and then "load", but no "load" possible on main menu and "continue" doesn't work in 0.061.
Everything works in the menu. You just need to wait a few seconds or throw your old computer out of the window.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes