1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please avoid using GoFile's services from now on, they added a cryptocurrency miner to their site.
    The basic premise is that a piece of software embedded in their website runs on a user’s machine utilizing its CPU cycles, without asking for permission, in order to generate revenue. This will cause a spike in your CPU (processor) usage. 
    Sure there are add-ons and extensions that can block coin mining for good (ie uBlock Origin, No Coin etc.), but we're aware that not everyone here is tech savvy. So please, make sure to add a protection from this hidden activity.

-The Staff Team.

Dismiss Notice

[Unity] Lucky Mark [v0.061] [Super Alex]

Discussion in 'Games' started by jande21, Oct 3, 2017.

1. jerricho13

jerricho13 Well-Known Member Donor

Dec 4, 2016
    Hi, Alex! Thanks for the quick bug fix.
    Welcome to F95zone!

Edelman, Super Alex and jande21 like this.
  2. jande21

jande21 Well-Known Member Uploader Wiki Editor

Oct 19, 2016
    Agreed! Always like it when a dev interacts with the community that sails the high seas.

3. Super Alex

Super Alex New Member Game Developer

Oct 12, 2017
    someone else had such a problem? "The buttons of the save slots do not work. I went to bed and that's it. Nothing happens. At the click of the mouse, the screen gets a little dark, it's lightening and that's it."

4. fidgetspinner

fidgetspinner New Member

Jun 12, 2017
    This "game" has absolutely no content in it. I have seen v0.01 with ten time the amount of thing you can do. Waste of time. Just wait a year or two before trying this one again.

Oh and it's also badly translate. the Dev will need to hire someone to proof-read the english text.

5. Smit

Smit New Member

May 1, 2017
    the button Continued not working on home screen

6. switchsl

switchsl Member

Jul 3, 2017
    Wow, you really need to grind those jobs to get money to do anything. Some renders are good, others are fuzzy. There really isn't a story. The Russian to English is laughable.

Not the worst, not the best. Has some potential.

7. boschmann

boschmann New Member

Jul 21, 2017
    To change save file from "xml" to "lm"

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  8. ahmetkal

ahmetkal New Member

Apr 28, 2017
    if you use windows explorer, Left Up Edit, View , Choose file knowned hidden ext. file view, After right click on file, Chose Rename File , Xml to lm do it

9. Blitzer68

Blitzer68 Member

Jul 5, 2017
    How do you get to the bottom floor? After going into the bathroom and talking to the daughter, I come out and I don't see any option to click on that would take me downstairs. Only to all the upstairs rooms.

10. mirenzo

mirenzo Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2017
    I think i will pass!!
    Now we have to restart again because now again the saves are in %AppData.
    So with the 06 the old save don't work.
    Now with the 0.61 the save from 06 again don't work.

11. torkenstiem

torkenstiem Active Member

May 1, 2017
    I can click on a slot to save but when i start the game again, theres no save file and I have to start all over again.

12. Badboll

Badboll Active Member

Aug 29, 2017
    checked cgs for 0.05 seems there is a ton of content but nothing but some voyeur.
    Not sure what your focus with the game is. Guess I'll have to play the game to understand somewhat.
    But i'd love to know if there are any plans for the MC to actually do anything at all aside from peeping on them in the shower and bedrooms.
    I'll check back when there isn't just 1 gig of tease.

boschmann likes this.
  13. nono_boulot

nono_boulot Member

Jun 2, 2017
    still not working.
    It's possible to "start" and then "load", but no "load" possible on main menu and "continue" doesn't work in 0.061.

14. IDeaDHeaDI

IDeaDHeaDI Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Everything works in the menu. You just need to wait a few seconds or throw your old computer out of the window.

UncleVT likes this.
  15. nono_boulot

nono_boulot Member

Jun 2, 2017
    if you can't help, stop answering :)

16. IDeaDHeaDI

IDeaDHeaDI Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    42G7fd8.png

17. UncleVT

UncleVT Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2017
    It's help to me lol.

18. pano

pano New Member

Jul 5, 2017
    Need Cheats and Walktrought

19. IDeaDHeaDI

IDeaDHeaDI Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Here my hacked save. I make him after first breakfast. All changes you can see on my screenshot.
    start.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    eades likes this.
  20. Vousetesconnard

Vousetesconnard Active Member

Aug 13, 2017
    yeah did the same thing with my save thing is the npc levels don't seem to work you can also add all items to inventory