bargian

May 7, 2017
Oki 1 question, this game have a shit lot of grind but ... its even worth it?
I have 9 rel with both ladies and still no options for anything, not even a flirt.
Yeah i can drug elena and she will sleep... cool.

Reactions: akker

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Oki 1 question, this game have a shit lot of grind but ... its even worth it?
I have 9 rel with both ladies and still no options for anything, not even a flirt.
Yeah i can drug elena and she will sleep... cool.
about all event are blocked to the nex version. Next version has to be very big :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It was the first time i tried that game too.
i wonder if it's not the reason. Perhaps the game search for a directory that doesn't exit ? "old" players have that when new one don't ?
Hitting continue the game load the autosave that's not exacly your last save.
Donk know why loading the autosave require more time than normal.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
From author's Patreon page:

"Last week I posted an updated version of 0.061. Then, I collected constructive feedbacks and have already made changes to the game. By voting, the majority voted for the new location of the navigation buttons and now the buttons in the corridors look like in the picture. Also you can notice that now the characters' icons will be displayed where they are, so you do not have to search for them in all rooms anymore. Also any saves can now be downloaded from the start menu. And the save slots are now 20. This week I plan to work on a refinement of the storyline and starting events."

upload_2017-10-17_7-1-20.jpeg

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
From author's Patreon page:

"Last week I posted an updated version of 0.061. Then, I collected constructive feedbacks and have already made changes to the game. By voting, the majority voted for the new location of the navigation buttons and now the buttons in the corridors look like in the picture. Also you can notice that now the characters' icons will be displayed where they are, so you do not have to search for them in all rooms anymore. Also any saves can now be downloaded from the start menu. And the save slots are now 20. This week I plan to work on a refinement of the storyline and starting events."

View attachment 28145
I like that new layout better - wonder when it will be released ?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I like that new layout better - wonder when it will be released ?
He hasn't posted any schedule/ETA. Last post was on the 19th with a poll concerning a character's outfit (I don't want to spoil it).

Reactions: Twistty

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Any content?

Super Alex said:
Hello ! Last week there was a vote among the patrons about one of the character's outfit, thank you to everyone who took part ! As I said, I was engaged in the finalization of the dialogues and almost finished everything at this stage.

This week I'm going to do the remain of the events, but I doubt that I finish before the end of the month. I would really like to post the updated version as soon as possible, but it seems to me that it will be best to do this by completing the planned.
photo5436384705390946398.jpg

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Zal

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Is it just me or is the grind even worse than BB ?
Pay is 100$ so candies, flowers and gymclothes is 3 weeks pay?
Maybe I will try again when there is some decent content and use console then.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes