Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Downloaded everything yesterday. The other features are working correctly it is just the time skip.
I just did a fresh download and install and the time skip was working on a new game, and on my save file. I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you, I would suggest doing a download and installation again, it's possible there could have been corruption in the download.

Another question, which arrow keys are you using on your keyboard to use the time skip, the dedicated arrow keys or the keys on the number pad? Try to do it with both of them to see if it works with either, on my keyboard you have to turn numlock off to do this. It shouldn't be a regional keyboard issue, but it might, I don't know where you are from, the arrow keys should be pretty universal.

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
I just did a fresh download and install and the time skip was working on a new game, and on my save file. I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you, I would suggest doing a download and installation again, it's possible there could have been corruption in the download.

Another question, which arrow keys are you using on your keyboard to use the time skip, the dedicated arrow keys or the keys on the number pad? Try to do it with both of them to see if it works with either, on my keyboard you have to turn numlock off to do this. It shouldn't be a regional keyboard issue, but it might, I don't know where you are from, the arrow keys should be pretty universal.

Tried both will download again and if it doesn't work will try changing the regional setting of my keyboard. Will update this post if it is solved or not.

Edit: I am an idiot:p. The version I downloaded yesterday came with your mod, but the outdated version. Time skip is working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: wurg

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys ..does any one knows with this mod installed how to go into the main Hall , is there a key in the keyboard or way to go into the Hall at specific time or hour of a day ???

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys ..does any one knows with this mod installed how to go into the main Hall , is there a key in the keyboard or way to go into the Hall at specific time or hour of a day ???
There isn't an option to go to just the main hall in the game with or without the mod installed, I'm guessing you are following the walkthrough and it says go to the hall or something like that. You'll have to figure out which room they are talking about because there are no events that happen in the hallway, they are all in one of the rooms you can click on. The only hallway you can go to is from the MC room going to Annie's or Zari's room, you have to click on the door going outside if I remember correctly.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
There is a entry in interesting journey that says " Meet Bill and Cheng on Sunday at 18:00 in the hall "

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Uppss sorry about the double post..I found out where was this Cheng dude waiting...in the bar at the swimming pool ...Ty

ellminster

Oct 28, 2018
How load mod this game?
If you followed the message on the first page, it's installed, on don't have to do anything more:
Installation:
Extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.3\Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.3 WIN_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
If you followed the message on the first page, it's installed, on don't have to do anything more:
Installation:
Extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.3\Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.3 WIN_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
yes i did put loader mod.

i mean load game in countinue?

ellminster

Oct 28, 2018
yes i did put loader mod.

i mean load game in countinue?
Not sure what you mean here.
If you mean "do I just have to load my saved game" then yes, you don't have to do anything for it to work (exept read its features in the first post to know how to use it in game, to change time/days for example)

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
Cheat Mod is updated to 14.0, let me know if there are any issues please.
Just installed it and took the hacker's course. Doesn't seem to behave as it usually does : Mark is constantly hungry, and the other stats seem to go down as well...

Z.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Just installed it and took the hacker's course. Doesn't seem to behave as it usually does : Mark is constantly hungry, and the other stats seem to go down as well...

Z.
I just did a fresh download/install and everything was working when I started a new game. Are you sure you overwrote the Assembly-Csharp.dll, from what you are saying it seems like you might not of. I would re-download and reinstall it to make sure.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
OMG thank you! The time advance feature that lets you move days ahead or days back with a single key stroke makes the game Super playable and entertaining now - not such a grind!!!!!
You rock. :cool:

Reactions: wurg

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
I just did a fresh download/install and everything was working when I started a new game. Are you sure you overwrote the Assembly-Csharp.dll, from what you are saying it seems like you might not of. I would re-download and reinstall it to make sure.
Oh boy you mean I should start a new game ?!? Argh !

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
When I time skip most of the time it removes any options to choose Example help to do homework, then i try to go back one hour but still no options to choose and it does for other characters to.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Oh boy you mean I should start a new game ?!? Argh !
No you don't have to start a new game, I used a new game to make sure the functions were working the way they should, my save file has all of the stats maxed out.

When I time skip most of the time it removes any options to choose Example help to do homework, then i try to go back one hour but still no options to choose and it does for other characters to.
I don't know why you are not able to do actions using the time skip feature, I went into my save and tested various actions and didn't have an issue doing the actions with different characters, even going back an hour and repeating the same action again. Have you edited the save file at all? If the values in the save file are off it will block you from doing actions.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
No you don't have to start a new game, I used a new game to make sure the functions were working the way they should, my save file has all of the stats maxed out.

I don't know why you are not able to do actions using the time skip feature, I went into my save and tested various actions and didn't have an issue doing the actions with different characters, even going back an hour and repeating the same action again. Have you edited the save file at all? If the values in the save file are off it will block you from doing actions.
I didnt edit save file just used instructions for how to use mod. Reason i didnt edit save file is because it already makes all stats max for all characters. On one scene i took some actions but they were wrong so i used time skip to back few hours and then on same scene there was no actions to choose from any more. I just dont know do i need to edit save file so i could use mod file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote