Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Did the same, the energy stat keeps on falling down after any activity. Is it because I am using a save from V9?
Some of the stats might fall after an activity, it depends on how the game calculates them, but when you advance time they should reset back to 100, in the pictures is an example of lifting weights energy is the only one to drop down, but when I advance time it resets to 100. This is how it should work for everyone. Your save file shouldn't matter, the game calculates the stats the same for any save file, mine is from the end of v11, I haven't had the chance to catch up yet.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
does anyone have a version 13 game update file?
You should update your game to 13.1, there are bugs in 13.0 that will keep you from advancing in the latest update, 13.1 is the fix for those bugs. In the OP of this thread is a link to an updater a user makes to just download the files needed to get your game to 13.1 with instructions, follow his instructions so you don't have to download the whole game again.

May 20, 2017
Hopefully someone knows the answer to your question.
I dled the game for the first time today and the method I mentioned worked for me,if you want I can upload my save file so you could test it on your own game
I forgot to delete the comment man, the mentioned method worked for me too.
Replace the file,
Load a previous save, Spend some energy and save it,
Exit the game and then edit that same save file,
Start again and load the same save file, save on it.
I did this and it started working fine.

Reactions: QQBangBang
May 20, 2017
Some of the stats might fall after an activity, it depends on how the game calculates them, but when you advance time they should reset back to 100, in the pictures is an example of lifting weights energy is the only one to drop down, but when I advance time it resets to 100. This is how it should work for everyone. Your save file shouldn't matter, the game calculates the stats the same for any save file, mine is from the end of v11, I haven't had the chance to catch up yet.
Have to say, the game becomes playable only due to your Mod. Without it, it would be almost impossible to trigger the events properly.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Can somebody please tell he how to correctly install the 13.1 update i have the origional game v13.0 + the modded assemblysharp.dll.

wen i extract the 13.1 mod it gives me a setup.exe and a setup.bin file.

were do i put these files to run the setup and update? as ive tried putting them in afew places and it cant find what it needs to update.... please help

and ps that zari chick is bugged saying needs 100 sym wen i already have it, pissin me off :)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can somebody please tell he how to correctly install the 13.1 update i have the origional game v13.0 + the modded assemblysharp.dll.

wen i extract the 13.1 mod it gives me a setup.exe and a setup.bin file.

were do i put these files to run the setup and update? as ive tried putting them in afew places and it cant find what it needs to update.... please help

and ps that zari chick is bugged saying needs 100 sym wen i already have it, pissin me off :)
You need to follow instructions provided with the updater that Keinba provides, you will need the 13.1 and 13.2 updater, I assume 13.2 is also to fix bugs, I haven't seen why this was released yet. Go to the OP of this thread and click the link back to the appropriate updater and follow those.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Does this mod possibly block an event with Annie? The quest log says you are supposed to confront her about the expensive shoes you spotted on her while peeking. But you never get to talk about it. Do you have to be unlucky and get caught in that peeking event to get this confrontation?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Does this mod possibly block an event with Annie? The quest log says you are supposed to confront her about the expensive shoes you spotted on her while peeking. But you never get to talk about it. Do you have to be unlucky and get caught in that peeking event to get this confrontation?
The mod shouldn't block an event, I'm not sure of the one you are talking about but the mod just recalculates the stats. You probably have to go talk to her about the shoes at a specific time in her room I'm guessing, I haven't had a chance to play since past v11.

U

User_754025

Love the mod, I really wish it would show what subjects people like talking about tho :/ Capture.PNG

Ean Deslate

Feb 24, 2018
can I have a official webpage/site on how to install the cheat properly sorry I'm just a newbie in computers Thanks or can you just teach me

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can I have a official webpage/site on how to install the cheat properly sorry I'm just a newbie in computers Thanks or can you just teach me
Follow the picture trail and overwrite the Assembly-Csharp.dll that is already there. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote