Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
225897_MAIN_ALFA_12.0.jpg

Overview:
Building off of the original cheat mod made by @Crank088 with a few extras.

The purpose of the cheat mod is to remove the grind of keeping your stats up so you can just play the game for the scenes.

Attention: This mod will only work for game version 18.0. If you install this in a different game version you may miss content of the game or may not be able to progress in the game if installed in a newer version.

Added a time skip feature, see features for full explanation.

Updated: July 16, 2019
Game/Creator:
Modder: wurg
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 18.0 ( Only )
Language: English, Russian ( same as original game )

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v16, v17, and v18 Walkthrough here and here provided by @CulayTL

Last edited:

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
nice mod, good work... I am curious about the line/variable to "fix" the given status of the abilities.... changing them inside an editor (a save) seems not to be enough... is this feature hidden inside the .dll or is it possible to change a save for similiar purposes?... have to admit that trying some different strategies and having less grinding would be nice

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
nice mod, good work... I am curious about the line/variable to "fix" the given status of the abilities.... changing them inside an editor (a save) seems not to be enough... is this feature hidden inside the .dll or is it possible to change a save for similiar purposes?... have to admit that trying some different strategies and having less grinding would be nice
Which abilities are you referring to? I am not sure what you are asking.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
all the stats like energy,mood and so on... the ones which will be activated after using the hacker-path...

and a suggestion... maybe it is possible to change the time (fast clicking known text will sometimes put the clock an hour too late... ) better to have a function to go back some hours to have other options

and found a bug inside the save... the variables for "day" and "week" are crosswise wrong... if you edit the "week"-line, you change aktually the day... and vice versa... look for yourself... week is changing between 1 and 7 (like the names of the day)... the variable "day" is changing steadily +1 (corespondending to the calender-week during a year)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
all the stats like energy,mood and so on... the ones which will be activated after using the hacker-path...

and a suggestion... maybe it is possible to change the time (fast clicking known text will sometimes put the clock an hour too late... ) better to have a function to go back some hours to have other options

and found a bug inside the save... the variables for "day" and "week" are crosswise wrong... if you edit the "week"-line, you change aktually the day... and vice versa... look for yourself... week is changing between 1 and 7 (like the names of the day)... the variable "day" is changing steadily +1 (corespondending to the calender-week during a year)
With the mod I made you shouldn't have to go into the save file and edit mood, energy etc, I changed the calculations so that on each hour change and day change ( after sleep ) they will reset to 100. The rest of the stats the hacker's path maxes out should not degrade over time, a couple may due to interactions, but not enough to affect gameplay. There is another cheat mod for this game that Crank088 made for this version, in his mod I'm not sure if he kept the stats maxed out or not, could you be using that one?

It would be nice to have a skip back feature, unfortunately I am not versed enough in Unity to add this feature. I would also like to add a text skip feature for the dialog, but came up empty when trying to research how to do this.

Some of the devs code is confusing like this. I left all of the code that runs the game exactly the same and only changed the calculations to speed things up or to keep the stats maxed out.

Reactions: makcim334

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
thanks for the competent answer... I have now a better background, how this is working... renpy was easier to understand (changing scripts), unitiy is like a wall I can't jump over... so maybe we have to make a special thread with wishes for the mod *laughing, so better modders have a clue, what is to be done... normally I would guess, that only money, mood, satisfication are needed... the other variables should be like a challenge to win the cunning fight with Elena and her true daughter cristine, since both are quick in adapting special counterstrikes to not been easily "masterminded"... would be fun to see an end with one of the women as subversive, the other as dominant... not sure, which one would win (given christine much time, she is a very quick learner and maybe even cunnier as her mother)

ps.: I am using your mod, since it is your thread

just an idea... the best way for a functional mod could be the same way with the main mod from BigBrother... mod.txt... there one could easily change needed variables like a batch.file or a script

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote