Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I tried and I tried to edit the mod so it only have Energy - Saltiness - Neatness to be unlimited, i'm ok to grind the rest.
any suggestions?
There are instructions in the first post on how to have a slower playthrough and grind for stats from the characters. Basically, don't take the hackers path course, and edit the save file to get that stat. All instructions are in the first post.

Noybboi

Feb 15, 2022
There are instructions in the first post on how to have a slower playthrough and grind for stats from the characters. Basically, don't take the hackers path course, and edit the save file to get that stat. All instructions are in the first post.
Yeah I tried setting the energy power to 1000, it keeps reseting to 100 and then goes down 0 in two or three tasks.
and tbh I hate that type of grinding, i don't mind grinding realtionships its kind of challenging with remembring some characters likes and dislikes.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
any chance you can extract the text files? I would like to fix some of the dialogues.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
any chance you can extract the text files? I would like to fix some of the dialogues.
No, I've tried a number of times to do it with very limited success, I was thinking about making a Ren'py port of the game at one time. Others beat me to it, there are a couple of threads on here where people have started making a port of the game. It would prob be better to ask them.

On a side note, I don't know even if you fixed them how to put them back into the game to be honest, I know very little about Unity.

Reactions: rf96

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not sure which event you are talking about, I'm behind on the game and need to catch up, but some of the scenes in the game once you progress are lost, most you can replay, some you can't.

Thanks, when I first put the time skip in, some people said there was issues, but no one has mentioned any since then. It shouldn't effect the game play at all, I used as much of the original code of the game as I could. From the limited testing I have done it did not effect my game play. The other cheats should not effect game play ever, they are just recalculations of the stats, ex: mood = 100 instead of mood - 15 when you do an event or time advances.
Has there been any news on how to get this Annie Psychologist scene to repeat? I cant get it to work either. Same thing where I make the call, then sleep, but nothing happens.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Has there been any news on how to get this Annie Psychologist scene to repeat? I cant get it to work either. Same thing where I make the call, then sleep, but nothing happens.
I haven't seen any, but I haven't gone into the game thread for a long time, that would be the best place to check. I don't even know if the event was meant to be able to repeat or not. The coding in the game isn't the best in a lot of the scenes and triggers to advance the story.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i don't see Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
There is the modded one the .zip package you download from here, and there is the original in the Managed folder of the game that you have to overwrite with the modded one.

If you can't find it, and are using windows, go into the Lucky Mark folder and search for Assembly-CSharp.dll, windows will find it for you.

sexxy12

Dec 29, 2019
There is the modded one the .zip package you download from here, and there is the original in the Managed folder of the game that you have to overwrite with the modded one.

If you can't find it, and are using windows, go into the Lucky Mark folder and search for Assembly-CSharp.dll, windows will find it for you.
im confusd rn

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
im confusd rn
You can use windows to search for the file in the Lucky Mark folder, it will find it for you.
5.PNG
1672214122768.png

Or you can follow the picture trail.

1672213905289.png
1672213939414.png
1672213954908.png

If you can't find it using this, I don't know how to help you.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i think i did it right but where will the cheat mod menu be located
There is no menu, it works in the background of the game. If you want to know what the mod does, look in the Features section in the first post.

Reactions: ShonFol

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
So not sure if this has been asked and answered can any one tell me the secret to getting past the Girlfriend Event? I have repeated the opening scene 4 times now unsuccessfully.
Thanks

Ps yes I was tryimg to follow the walk through however it isn't consistent at some points with the actual options.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote