pano

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks, but the memory is very flawed. Some dialogs are no longer displayed and the game hangs up. Unfortunately, the memory is not usable.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How or when use sleeping pills? Dindin't see any option in hall room and how trigger gym event with Christina.

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This "game" has absolutely no content in it. I have seen v0.01 with ten time the amount of thing you can do. Waste of time. Just wait a year or two before trying this one again.

Oh and it's also badly translate. the Dev will need to hire someone to proof-read the english text.
I will definitely do it in the future.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
how can i get more than 9 relationship points with the daughter? i help with her homework and give her candies, but it wont go further

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
when i see "sandbox" tag, i cant stop thinking about clicking all around for making pass time or doing some shit chores around.

meh, i hope i got it wrong this time

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
when i see "sandbox" tag, i cant stop thinking about clicking all around for making pass time or doing some shit chores around.

meh, i hope i got it wrong this time
in fact, the game will be have the end (in future), but the time to achieve it will not be limited.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I will definitely do it in the future.
Hi, nice to meet you here, can you please add some save slot to your game and give us the possibility to name them? Game is complex and full of situations where we can do wrong actions. Some Unity games have hundreds slot where to save, why your not? I don't think have less save slot make your game more interesting. Your game is interesting by herself. Thank you.

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi, nice to meet you here, can you please add some save slot to your game and give us the possibility to name them? Game is complex and full of situations where we can do wrong actions. Some Unity games have hundreds slot where to save, why your not? I don't think have less save slot make your game more interesting. Your game is interesting by herself. Thank you.
Hi! I already added extra slots for saving, now there are 20 of them, you can also load the game from the main menu. unfortunately you can not call saves yet.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Checked this one and I'm quite positively surprised. Technical aspects of this one make it probably the best game based on a BB's gameplay concept. Everything looks smooth and done with care. Graphical aspects are ok. Backgrounds are awesome and characters look fine. MC looks much better than most of the other MCs. Girls are pretty standard but fine. Unfortunately it has a couple of design issues I find substantial.
- Room icons are cool but make it hard to navigate as they're placed on a given doors which makes the player to search for them randomly clicking on a screen. It's not intuitive. It would be much easier if they were at the bottom/top condensed so we wouldn't search through the screen to find the one we were looking for.
- Yellow action button that appears sometimes is a bother as it's easily missable. If he was always visible in some form it would be much better.
- House is pretty extensive so some indicators of a chararacters on a room icon would be great. Right now we know they're at home so we have to look through it all to find them.
- A bunch of issues with how main storyline is presented by I will wait for more versions to judge that.
It's all just my opinions but at this point I find it really good. It has potential. Dude talking about content isn't right for sure. I've seen 1 v. of BB and it wasn't even half of this content. But the way it's presented right now is kinda chaotic. Still, with some polish it might be really good. Will observe this

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
No content? There are multiple nude scenes and 4 sex scenes.

If you're referring to the mc not having any sex scenes, the game is ~6% completed. What the @#$%^ do you expect?!
What's the point of showing a 6% game with no content? If you don't have anything to do in your game don't release it. Just think about it would you play a Battlefront 2 beta if it was only concept art and an intro video?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any voyeur content and sense of progress or is it "meet and fuck" style?
I'm not into the latter at all (I mean, it's better to just see cg if one wants that)

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
I cant save the game somehow. Anyone has this problem too?

And I cant get past the 1. day. MC wants to sleep but i only see the screen message I cant keep my eyes open much longer and the game wont progress

Last edited:

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I cant save the game somehow. Anyone has this problem too?

And I cant get past the 1. day. MC wants to sleep but i only see the screen message I cant keep my eyes open much longer and the game wont progress
You can edit the save file using notepad++, force the day change by adding one more day and that shall fix.worked for me.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes