FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Not the only one many people have complain cause the game freeze at the beginning of the game, idk why it happen but after a few second the games runs we no problem.
Lol mine must be a super potato then. I dare not even open it as it freezes everything up on my crappy hand me down laptop until I manage to end the process for the game. This thing sucks so bad I might as well be running windows 95 with a dial up connection.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

Hello everybody!
Some news. Since the first half of the month I was busy solving the issue of optimization, this will affect the amount of content, it will be less than was added in the last update. New content will be about Christina this time. The scenes are ready, now I'm doing the render.

I will also change the navigation in the game (most votes for the changes), now I'm finishing the opportunity to gifts, then I will explain to some game mechanics in the game (much will become clear) then I start add scenes to the game.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Do you check this in the game? It's wird because in previous version it was fine.
Yea. For you I checked in game. Though. Here is exactly in what I did:
- I'm using the 2.1 optimized version you linked via Mega.co.nz
- Brand new game/save started up.
- The stats I modified via the save file, so if that somehow caused the blurring not to happen. Then I'll need to know your character stats to see if playing around with them could cause the blurring to happen at those points in the game.

The only blurring I ended up seeing on the quick retest I did was during the daughter bathroom "imagination" dream sequence that does have deliberately blurred cgi art assets.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Do I need to play chapter 1 before chapter 2?
Assuming you a playing a recent version of chapter 2. You don't need to find Ep1 to play.

The current version of Ep2 has most of Ep1 shoved into it. Consider Ep1 to be the events of Day 1, 2 and 3 which you have the option of completely skipping when playing any Ep2 v2.1 versions of the game.

There are a few minor events/scenes which appeared in earlier versions which have yet to reappear. You can check my post on the extracted CGI's of various versions of this game if your are concerned if you are missing much.

Reactions: metalrawk

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
EP1 is basically an introduction? (visual novel) while the second one is where your decisions affect the game or am I mistaken on something?

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Yea. For you I checked in game. Though. Here is exactly in what I did:
- I'm using the 2.1 optimized version you linked via Mega.co.nz
- Brand new game/save started up.
- The stats I modified via the save file, so if that somehow caused the blurring not to happen. Then I'll need to know your character stats to see if playing around with them could cause the blurring to happen at those points in the game.

The only blurring I ended up seeing on the quick retest I did was during the daughter bathroom "imagination" dream sequence that does have deliberately blurred cgi art assets.
I downloaded this version too and start new game. I skipped to the wednesday and I have still blurred pictures. So it probably is something with my pc not with the game.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
I downloaded this version too and start new game. I skipped to the wednesday and I have still blurred pictures. So it probably is something with my pc not with the game.
It is kinda weird since it looks to be blurring specific art assets and not the entire screen. At least that is what I'm seeing from your screenshots.

My guess might be for you to try extracting the images from your version of the game to see if you can see if your assets are also blurred?
Other then that, the only thing I can think of is maybe your save has some sort of invalid number in one of the values? Setting something too high or too low or incorrectly might trigger some weird errors for events since they do rely on them to be a certain set ranges to properly trigger.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
EP1 is basically an introduction? (visual novel) while the second one is where your decisions affect the game or am I mistaken on something?
Ep1 was the first variation of the sandbox game. Super-Alex dropped that into a visual novel style for a bit. Then in Ep2, back to a revamped Sandbox.

So, think of Ep1 as a basic version of the sandbox that you'll see in Day 1-3. Then the game in Ep2 picks up with many more sandbox game mechanics added in.

The choices you make in the game are still currently pretty simple. Much like a coin flip, it's either win or lose.
The current grind is building relationship via talking and raising core stats that require money earned from working.
The money grind is kinda intense. I'd advise modifying a save file if the game starts testing your patience.

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
guys, elena sunbathing, i choose to change the masseur option, is there a trick to chase the masseur or this scene ends here in this version?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes