Cheat Mod Lucky Mark [9.0] Cheatmod [Crank088]

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This games been crashing on me quite alot, which is pretty annoying when you cant save it

Elite-Guard

Jun 13, 2018
It could be a good game, the pictures / animations are really well done. However at the moment the game is way to "grinding" and you spend hours and hours for some small action.

Reactions: crisbr

swextal

May 7, 2018
With cheat mod 5.0 we have bugs in 5.1 (with some events).
Yes, and it's because cheatmod 5.0 is'nt for Lucky Mark 5.1, there's a lot of things changed in the XML structure and just about everything has been given a overhaul. So, NO, the cheatmod 5.0 will not work properly on game version 5.1 alpha.

Play as high as you can in game 5.0 with cheatmod 5.0, and then install the 5.1 version to another folder could work. (w8, checking....)

But i can give you a save anyway that should make things easier.... just put the file in the games data directory under subdirectory saves. You only need the save01.lm in the archive, but it can be easier to find the dir and where to put the save this way....

swextal

May 7, 2018
Yes, and it's because cheatmod 5.0 is'nt for Lucky Mark 5.1, there's a lot of things changed in the XML structure and just about everything has been given a overhaul. So, NO, the cheatmod 5.0 will not work properly on game version 5.1 alpha.

Play as high as you can in game 5.0 with cheatmod 5.0, and then install the 5.1 version to another folder could work. (w8, checking....)

But i can give you a save anyway that should make things easier.... just put the file in the games data directory under subdirectory saves. You only need the save01.lm in the archive, but it can be easier to find the dir and where to put the save this way....
Oh, by the way, the save files are in standard xml so you only need a text editor....