Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes
May 23, 2017
Terrible grammar, mediocre posing and overall poor lighting. This guy needs a proofreader for his scripts and to learn how to properly set up lighting in a 3D environment. I see a bit of potential but it's ruined by the poor presentation here.

Edit:
He also did not think to remove the text boxes for scenes, so in the two scenes where he's molesting his sister at night, most of what's actually going on is obscured by the text boxes.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Terrible grammar, mediocre posing and overall poor lighting. This guy needs a proofreader for his scripts and to learn how to properly set up lighting in a 3D environment. I see a bit of potential but it's ruined by the poor presentation here.

Edit:
He also did not think to remove the text boxes for scenes, so in the two scenes where he's molesting his sister at night, most of what's actually going on is obscured by the text boxes.

If you hit H the text boxes go away until you hit enter again

The game remains very short

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Yes and from what i gathered is that he doesn't want some progression he wants to dive right into the sex scenes and using dreams as an excuse. But with only 5 minutes of content it's hard to tell which way it will go but i'm going to skip this one (to busy working on my own novel).
The description says it all.. he's dreaming about fucking them and last I checked you don't need progression to dream about fucking someone. That being said, it doesn't sound like there's enough of a game here yet to warrant bothering. I'll wait and see.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
"In this game you're playing as a dude who dream about seeing some weird shit, and it come true."

With an impressively terrible synopsis like this, who cannot help but be intrigued?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
It's really just a demo, but very promising. Hope we get some content real soon. Definitely worth it.
girl in the gift lol whats her name again.forgot all about her acting she was one of my favs when i use to watch tv lol

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
sadly,yes there are 3 scene options, 2 with the sis and 1 with the mom, i also think the genre Simulator is not really right because its just weirdly confusing written
i didn't write this game at all i just render some random shit that came into my mind.

Hendrx

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Lucid Dream Remake V0.01A Download link :

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes