• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lovemachine for honeyselect 1 ?

private56

Sep 18, 2021
I have several cards that I have long since given up getting honeyselect 2 versions of since those creators apparently have no plans to do so. So I've got some waifus I'd like to bang with my vorze piston and vorze cyclone but no way of doing so.... Does anyone know of a app similar to lovemachine that works with the Original honeyselect?

edit: okay so "Sauceke" - the person that made lovemachine, is telling me my version of repack may be the problem. Strangely enough hs2, playhome and kks all use repacks and those sync up just fine.... Does anyone here have a working version of honeyselect1 where lovemachine functions and syncs toys while you play? I can't find any other versions of honeyselect1 except for the one from flashbang that is 91gb. Share a link, hopefully a torrent or something I can let download without some annoyingly slow speed or limit.

Last edited: