VN Ren'Py Lovely Neighborhood [v0.2.6a] [Rocket With Balls]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
Why do the female characters have GIANT FISH EYES ??
Hey people ... if you want to complain about the artwork - don't. Go find a different game instead or offer kind, constructive criticism. Art is very subjective and the style belongs to the artist. So many games disappear because artists aren't available or are driven away by abuse from supposed fans of this type of game!

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Hey people ... if you want to complain about the artwork - don't. Go find a different game instead or offer kind, constructive criticism. Art is very subjective and the style belongs to the artist. So many games disappear because artists aren't available or are driven away by abuse from supposed fans of this type of game!
All artists must be open to criticism , through criticism is the only way an artist grows and becomes better , my comment wasn't "abuse" , know the difference.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, first there will be content and last harem? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Bobber Tail
Important questions, first there will be content and last harem? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
I have no memory of this games play. I have too many games to keep most things straight.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes