MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It says I have completed the love goals but I am only on 1600 after finishing the 'wait for a sign' goal. How come my game won't go any further?
There should be a new stage intro available in your room after sleeping. You can try posting your save file (save menu -> save to disk) and I can take a look for you.

Rgsmth444

May 1, 2024
hi - I’m stuck on the Mel story line, she is maxed out and I’ve got the max club stats but I can’t manage to unlock the ? character. I’m not sure if I’ve reached the Mel end of storyline on Love or Lewd but she doesn’t appear in my bedroom at the times she’s supposed to. Thoughts? Attached my save file

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
hi - I’m stuck on the Mel story line, she is maxed out and I’ve got the max club stats but I can’t manage to unlock the ? character. I’m not sure if I’ve reached the Mel end of storyline on Love or Lewd but she doesn’t appear in my bedroom at the times she’s supposed to. Thoughts? Attached my save file
Go to club -> click mel button in the MC section -> do the story events
That black and white character outline in the goal screen is the mc :)

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
If you are playing on a web browser in mobile, all the options in the club are not listed. Try playing it in Desktop mode in the browser.

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes