• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Something is up with this version of the game; it crashes for me at the end of the initial load. I had to go to ren'py, force recompile and then build a new distribution.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks man, but I meant for the event of this , tried with the old save won't trigger on the exact scene was wondering if thus is a bug or a new trigger for it to happen playing the steam version btw. 1714789885665.png 1714790011145.png

Reactions: syanure

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks man, but I meant for the event of this , tried with the old save won't trigger on the exact scene was wondering if thus is a bug or a new trigger for it to happen playing the steam version btw. View attachment 3600986 View attachment 3600988
And you must have guitar skill.....
Actually, you must have guitar skill before the Sasha playing guitar in bedroom event, and must choose "That's great." in that event to trigger this Kleio event.

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
How do I know if I have any girlfriends? I am try to complete the Emma path. I broke up with the 2 I found listed as girlfriends in the contacts. I have Bree and Sasha as sex slaves, which I believe the wiki says she will ignore in the case. But during the park event I still tell her I do have a girlfriend....
Girlfriends factor only matters if you suggest to do something sexual instead of
"we're all out of Benji episodes"
It's a difference of being questioned about having girlfriends or not

She discovers the relationship with Bree but if Bree is in home harem and pregnant it's a good thing
There will be no options during the picnic
If girlfriends were never discussed
She'll just reference Bree and mc can't respond

Samantha must introduce mc as best friend
Immediately after getting Samantha to 60lp post wedding do the event to meet Emma
And never insist when dating Emma

With no negatives and the positives from the theater and meeting Bree
Judgement will go well

You can literally unlock Emma with Sam introducing as best friend then put Emma off till she's the only one left and still pass judgement

Last edited:
Reactions: slamzee

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
This is fun game, really good story so far. Even there is no gallery for pc gamers. I had to start this again from the beginning, but I still wonder that what is this last symbol on the list: Bree Xp? Could someone help with this

Bree.png

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
So funny story... You know how the last update they added a foursome with Amy and Palla... Well she got pregnant from that. Shawn knocked her up in my game lol

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
And you must have guitar skill.....
Actually, you must have guitar skill before the Sasha playing guitar in bedroom event, and must choose "That's great." in that event to trigger this Kleio event.
thanks man, found it it was a bug have to try this version to bypass it because I was using the steam version

Reactions: syanure

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do you trigger the Gamer Harem. I’ve pretty much completed Bree Gamer path and whenever I play videogames with only Bree in the house nothing happens. I also checked the wiki and did it at the mentioned hours but nothing still.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes