• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
I was able to get Amy to 100 LP and 100 kp no problem
Make sure you're using 24.4.0a and try again
At the beach meet make sure you choose go see her
Afterwards make sure her LP is 50
Then go see her on Monday at the store
Yeah I did all that, even made sure I picked the right option at the store where Simon Pegg pretends to ban me and then Amy gives him shit and he says it's fine and I can still enter the store. Met her at the beach, talked to her, etc.

Store inaccessible, next step impossible. Maybe it's some old save fuckery if they changed some flags inbetween versions, not sure. My playthrough started all the way back in 0.21 or something. I don't feel like smashing my head against the wall since even with the mod allowing me to find and trigger scenes I can't find the next step in the labels. Hope they replicate the issue and patch things.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Yeah I did all that, even made sure I picked the right option at the store where Simon Pegg pretends to ban me and then Amy gives him shit and he says it's fine and I can still enter the store. Met her at the beach, talked to her, etc.

Store inaccessible, next step impossible. Maybe it's some old save fuckery if they changed some flags inbetween versions, not sure. My playthrough started all the way back in 0.21 or something. I don't feel like smashing my head against the wall since even with the mod allowing me to find and trigger scenes I can't find the next step in the labels. Hope they replicate the issue and patch things.
It's not an issue with the game if I was able to do it no problem
It's a issue with your save
Make sure your using the latest version
And start a new playthrough

Use this attached time control mod to get more done in a day it helps with speed running
like with Sasha you can do move in and unpack on the first day
do play pool Sasha has a band and date 1 on Wednesday
And date 2 on Thursday
Band meeting on Friday
and confession on Saturday boom she's 100lp

And with the job unless the event requires waiting a couple days you can do it all in 1
Just remember there's a lotta points in getting Lavish and Audrey beyond 50 LP before the investigation work on them before triggering meet the ceo

Just don't rewind beyond 0:00 it'll make the clock go negative

Also in the past URM was known for causing issues with this game
Idk if that's still the case but maybe try without it

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah my fun is fully maxed out as well. Still not letting me see the dream for some reason.
Has it been 7 days since you got the first dream? That's the other requirement for it along with using the clover and/or having the panties in inventory to activate it.

Also did you pick the unlucky trait at the beginning? if you did then you can't get the dream unless you have Lavish's panties in your inventory AND use the lucky clover to activate it.

Oct 31, 2017
So after playing this game so much that I nearly went blind & taking something of an extended break from it, I figure it's time to start a fresh save and see what lovely new content I've been missing out on. That said, I do have a pair of questions to ask while I get caught up:

1) How well do the NG+ stats behave when switching from Bree to Mike MC & vice versa?
2) Does Bree's side of the story have any endings yet, or is still that early in development?

I realize the obvious answer is "Mate, check the wiki." But speaking someone who absolutely meta'd the fun out of Mike's story, I'm going to stay away from that place since I want to play Bree's story, for lack of a better term, as blind as possible. So if one could answer in a yes/no fashion, it would be much appreciated.

Now whether or not I can stop myself from cheesing the hell out of her path is a different matter...

any help to strong start from a fresh save? my goal is to get all girls and try to get most harems at once, but there's a lot of stuff that get locked very early on the game like the band practice or the wedding.
I'd say the thing you'd want to figure out in this case is which events can be delayed/avoided until you can get your ducks in a row, being skills, stats, or story progression wise. For example, the event where you hear Sasha playing music in her room will let you walk away from it, giving you enough of a chance to get the Guitar skill from a book if you didn't pick it in the intro. Plus it's possible to completely avoid whatshisface's intro so he doesn't make smoochies with Sasha while you do it.

Keep in mind this will require quite of bit of save-scumming, pre-planning, and slow down your progress enough that you're probably better off just using the first run to max out stats/skills/moneys for an NG+. I will also say it will likely take the fun out of things, but I figure I'm in the minority on this opinion.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.4.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

slamzee

Dec 20, 2017
How do I know if I have any girlfriends? I am try to complete the Emma path. I broke up with the 2 I found listed as girlfriends in the contacts. I have Bree and Sasha as sex slaves, which I believe the wiki says she will ignore in the case. But during the park event I still tell her I do have a girlfriend....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I know if I have any girlfriends? I am try to complete the Emma path. I broke up with the 2 I found listed as girlfriends in the contacts. I have Bree and Sasha as sex slaves, which I believe the wiki says she will ignore in the case. But during the park event I still tell her I do have a girlfriend....
As the wiki says "If Mike is seeing another girl (these status count: girlfriend, fiancée, mistress, pet, sex slave, pregnant)" - so yeah, sex slave counts towards girlfriend. As for the original question, unless you check variables in the console, I wouldn't know any other method than to check their status one by one.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any consequences for cheating, or is this 'do whatever you like' kind of cheating game?
It's the first. You need to avoid certain confrontations (at least before you and the girls are ready for it, then you'll need them to proceed), and certain characters can get jealous pretty quickly. Not too difficult to steer though.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
Are there any consequences for cheating, or is this 'do whatever you like' kind of cheating game?
The short answer is yes. I won't give any spoilers, but you definitely find girls that won't like you cheating around on them, and will punish you in various ways. Of course if you're careful about what you're doing to who and when, you can get away with a lot.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes