Dasberch

Jun 13, 2023
Maybe I missed something, but how do you get this to install / work on android?

The installer downloads just fine, but when you are on the main page and attempt to download either the main game or demo it gives errors and won't download.

Reactions: GodofGod

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Gurh, don't know why this game is suddenly pivoting to Bree content.
It's not how this game got popular, and it's not what the core audience was here for.

I don't go to Mcdonalds to get sushi, y'know?
Says you . I only started the game a long time ago because of the BreeMC content . Still i did not whine about it , knew it was pretty much in beta , nah alpha state , and patiently waited for more content , to return to the game . Unless i missed something , it's something the Dev itself started and promised on his own ... not like sushi lovers went at Mcdonalds to DEMAND sushi ?

I don't exactly care for Mike , even if i'll get to try his route , the proper "default" one someday . Maybe if he was more customizable beyond some skills , i'd care more , but it is what it is

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
So I got two problems that I've seen mentioned here before but never answered. Boosting to hopefully get someone to notice.

1. [BreeMC] The fifth and final lesson for The Master is not triggering. I'm still in the Summer season. There is no "go to appointment" option.
  2. [BreeMC] The scene requiring going on a date with Mike at the night club while Danny is there is not triggering. Danny is present at the club on Saturdays, but taking Mike on a date there does nothing.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
how much of femdom?
Femdom is basically negative sub or negative kp
Not all characters can gain negative kp
As far as I know only Sasha and Aletta can
It's not bitch femdom
It's soft

Aletta Dom is the only occurrence I know of
Where mc can catch squirt directly in his mouth
Doing it while making her Sub simply looses sub points

Sasha pegs mc when she's Dom

Reactions: mams3425

PedrosaXvX

Nov 24, 2023
Sounds like you shouldn't be on this site either little guy.
No thats wrong. Without this site I would have never get to know Love & Sex. A lot of games are not visible on steam or GoG so its not as easy to inform yourself. It got a lot harder since I can't browse dlsite without a vpn.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
So I got two problems that I've seen mentioned here before but never answered. Boosting to hopefully get someone to notice.

1. [BreeMC] The fifth and final lesson for The Master is not triggering. I'm still in the Summer season. There is no "go to appointment" option.
  2. [BreeMC] The scene requiring going on a date with Mike at the night club while Danny is there is not triggering. Danny is present at the club on Saturdays, but taking Mike on a date there does nothing.
These two events do not exist in the current version; we can only wait for the author to provide them in a future version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [687 MB]
- - -

Mac [726 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GonzoWaltari

Sep 2, 2017
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [687 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [726 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, you're a real hero! The Mac version often comes out late, but now I can jump straight into the new release. Thanks a bunch!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey, you're a real hero! The Mac version often comes out late, but now I can jump straight into the new release. Thanks a bunch!
You can anyways for Renpy games. Just build a Mac version yourself.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
v24.4.0:

Is it just me or you can't order a girl to let her pubes grow anymore? The moment I click in "command" and then "about your body", not only the option does not appear but it just sends you back to the interaction menu (with the "command" option dissapearing as if you had indeed commanded her).
Anyone else with this problem

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
v24.4.0:

Is it just me or you can't order a girl to let her pubes grow anymore? The moment I click in "command" and then "about your body", not only the option does not appear but it just sends you back to the interaction menu (with the "command" option dissapearing as if you had indeed commanded her).
Anyone else with this problem
This was moved to a new menu inside the the "About your appearance" dialogue.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question. Is the itch.io version the same as what you get for pledging on patreon? Just wondering as the previous few updates at least, maybe move, had a folder labeled dlc fafow along with the dlc bree folder. And those updates I got from patreon. But today I downloaded the newest update and the dlc farrow folder isn't there. Was it removed in the latest update or is it just in the patreon version?

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Quick question. Is the itch.io version the same as what you get for pledging on patreon? Just wondering as the previous few updates at least, maybe move, had a folder labeled dlc fafow along with the dlc bree folder. And those updates I got from patreon. But today I downloaded the newest update and the dlc farrow folder isn't there. Was it removed in the latest update or is it just in the patreon version?
The only difference is the dlc the dlc in progress is only available on Patreon it will be added to the the steam and itch version when it's completed

That's Amy Kat and Reona

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
I mentioned a couple pages back my Amy route is bugged for some reason, story tracker says I got kicked out of the store though I didn't make any of the wrong choices and picked the same options up to step 1.5 in the wiki, done the beach meet-up and THE ELECTRONICS STORE IS INACCESSIBLE for the next step.

Searched through the Amy labels using URM, found the 'amy_event_' ones and confirmed they are the ones jumping to the events listed in the wiki - only some are missing. I got event_1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10, but no event 5 which I expect to be 'Visit the electronics store 4'.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes