• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
what's the eestimation for game completion? xD
You must be the type that complains when there isn't enough content and also complains when devs keep working on a good game.

The game has multiple endings implemented for a long, long while if that's all you care about. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: thunderSTORM

Hatschimatschi

Jan 7, 2019
After I slept with Bree I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label ('game/cl/labels_activity.rpy', 1708973472, 260441).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 50, in script
  File "D:\Benny\Spieleinstallers\XXX Games\Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0]\renpy\ast.py", line 1495, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "D:\Benny\Spieleinstallers\XXX Games\Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0]\renpy\execution.py", line 741, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label ('game/cl/labels_activity.rpy', 1708973472, 260441).

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.4.0 24.4.0
Tue Apr 30 17:35:12 2024
How I can fix this? I had this error in 24.3.0a too.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Minor bug with Harmony. After getting a blowjob from her, the sex scene shifted to the cuddling image while the text played out as normal.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 164657.png

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ngl... I don't I ever interacted with the Gyaru at all in the last update, or present... Even though I had her 'introduced'. Never got the action to talk to her or such when visiting the sex shop.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Cxxxxxxxxx pls??
There is a whole thread specifically for asking for comped versions pinned in the "Game Requests" section of the forum. Don't do it in the game threads because it clutters the search results for people looking for said versions; in fact don't even use the cxxxxxxxed word in game threads unless you're posting links to said version.

That is cxxxxxxxxx can't be cxxxxxxxxx any further
Given the previous version (24.3.0) was shrunk by Bob69 using UGAC to 656MB last month I'd say you're dead wrong unless this new version has a new set of higher res assets. Also like I told XxXghost don't use the cxxxxxxxed word in game threads; it unnecessarily clutters the search results and should only be used when those versions are posted.

Reactions: Bob69

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
There is a whole thread specifically for asking for comped versions pinned in the "Game Requests" section of the forum. Don't do it in the game threads because it clutters the search results for people looking for said versions; in fact don't even use the compressed word in game threads unless you're posting links to said version.

Given the previous version (24.3.0) was shrunk by Bob69 using UGAC to 656MB last month I'd say you're dead wrong unless this new version has a new set of higher res assets. Also like I told XxXghost don't use the compressed word in game threads; it unnecessarily clutters the search results and should only be used when those versions are posted.
Compressed

I might've been wrong about it not being compressible but I couldn't care less about search results for the word compressed being cluttered Screenshot_20240430-102558.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [687 MB]
- - -

Mac [726 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Mouse cursor sometimes flashes or disappears and becomes unstable.
I hope someone can help me solve this problem

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I couldn't care less about search results for the word
So your reasoning is "if others are making mistakes and clutter, I shall too"? Well, while that'd be another support for the Broken Windows theory, why not try making it better and maybe others will follow? Granted, given the amount of avoidable clutter it might be a daunting task, but it just may be worthwhile.

Reactions: Obsidion69

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not yet
So far only Amy and Kat have content beyond introduction
Amy has the most probably close to done
I think next month will continue Kat
then Reona last
But I'm not certain about that
So.. let me get this straight:

"Introduce" gals dlc. Expands the roster of gals - Makes sense.
However... Dlc gals aren't fully flushed out to begin with, nor completed, nor entirely interactable because and wants to push this out longer than it needs to with updates rather than do everything all at once and impliment it and patch it out later. - Questionable logic.

Yeah, I might opt into waiting for 10 or more updates if this is gonna be the case.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
So.. let me get this straight:

"Introduce" gals dlc. Expands the roster of gals - Makes sense.
However... Dlc gals aren't fully flushed out to begin with, nor completed, nor entirely interactable because and wants to push this out longer than it needs to with updates rather than do everything all at once and impliment it and patch it out later. - Questionable logic.

Yeah, I might opt into waiting for 10 or more updates if this is gonna be the case.
It's updating at exactly the same pace it's been the whole time though. Why would you expect it to be different? The dlc isn't done it's being developed.

Last edited:

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
Is there an updated guide because seems like there is multiple quests that i can't finish

- Kleio meet ex at the pub (I stay at the pub all the time doesn't ever show up and i took her in dates in the pub still)
- Alexis Wait for PI to call me back (Never called)
- Harmony Date at the nightclub (I can't see it in the selection places in the date)
- Kylie Place a camera on the front of the house ( I placed it and nothing happens at all I find her lurking at night i go to check it she disappears the next morning i can't find an option to check the camera and when i place the camera and the option appears to check spy camera it shows that there is nothing then i have to reinstall a new spy camera i did this like 10 times)
- Audrey Ask her to come to your office ( I can't I can only call Lavish and Shiori
- Palla Talk to her about sex (I do it but still it doesn't get updated or maybe i'm doing it wrong)

Overall the game is all over the place can someone help?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Is there an updated guide because seems like there is multiple quests that i can't finish

- Kleio meet ex at the pub (I stay at the pub all the time doesn't ever show up and i took her in dates in the pub still)
- Alexis Wait for PI to call me back (Never called)
- Harmony Date at the nightclub (I can't see it in the selection places in the date)
- Kylie Place a camera on the front of the house ( I placed it and nothing happens at all I find her lurking at night i go to check it she disappears the next morning i can't find an option to check the camera and when i place the camera and the option appears to check spy camera it shows that there is nothing then i have to reinstall a new spy camera i did this like 10 times)
- Audrey Ask her to come to your office ( I can't I can only call Lavish and Shiori
- Palla Talk to her about sex (I do it but still it doesn't get updated or maybe i'm doing it wrong)

Overall the game is all over the place can someone help?
Wow, you did not read the wiki.
-you have to go at a specific time when BOTH morgan and kleio are at the bar.
-did you call the PI? did you turn the phone notification off?
-you only get to date at the nightclub on friday and saturday AFTER a successful date. (read the wiki)
-did you get enough of kylies yandere points?
-you can only get audrey to come in when you become the ceo.
-did you fuck her at the cloth shop? and meet her at the coffee shop.
and go to his discord, its not that hard mate.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes