• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
where do you use golf, i dont think i ever encountered anywhere i got to use it
In fact, there is an unused golf course area within the game map, which is likely intended for future story developments. Currently, the golf skill only affects story dialogue during Cassidy's birthday date (with a 50% chance of triggering) and has no other practical function.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
In fact, there is an unused golf course area within the game map, which is likely intended for future story developments. Currently, the golf skill only affects story dialogue during Cassidy's birthday date (with a 50% chance of triggering) and has no other practical function.
I think that ability would be more useful for Bree MC in some romantic event with Dwayne where she can go play golf with him, than in the existing routes for Mike MC. One way in which an event where Mike could use that ability could perhaps work would be for him to go play with some partner and there he has the opportunity to flirt with Cassidy or Cherie, even serving as a possible starting point for a harem with they.

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Personally prefer the Mike MC playthrough so this update is not really my thing, but I'm glad to see the other line get the attention it deserves for those who enjoy playing as Bree.

(Now if only there was the third option of a Futa Bree playthrough)

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes