• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
If there's one to put Kat into the game after selecting Bree's maid route, it'd be interesting to know. Even more so once this upcoming v24.5.0 update is released this month, since she's going to be included in a harem with Anna and Emma (it's called the petite harem). :unsure::unsure:
I second this. I didn't manage to get unren to work on this game and looking for that was my biggest motivation in getting into the code. In general I'm sure the variables that help you unlock route specific characters would be much appreciated. Or one to bust Kylie out of prison after meeting Camila. When you deem she served her time of course. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there no mods to change decision or ignore restrictions?
Nope. Ignoring restrictions (I presume you mean stat needs and similar) or changing decisions can easily cause all kinds of trouble with the way variables and flags are intertwined and will break your save. Maybe once the game is finished somebody can do some stuff without breaking the game, but for now you are on your own, except for some singular console commands (to be found in the thread using the search engine) for individual hiccups - and always with the risk that it will break your save. The game is basically set up to be played in order (with the individual storylines) and won't like it if you try to skip parts.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
If there's one to put Kat into the game after selecting Bree's maid route, it'd be interesting to know. Even more so once this upcoming v24.5.0 update is released this month, since she's going to be included in a harem with Anna and Emma (it's called the petite harem). :unsure::unsure:
I can make a MOD to enable Bree's gamer path and maid path at same time, any one has interest?

Mark Takagi

May 14, 2024
Is the ACTUAL wedding ceremony in the game for Amy? She's already pregnant, I did a route mainly just for her. Proposed and everything, but if there is a wedding CG, it hasn't popped up and I know weddings take place on weekends

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is the ACTUAL wedding ceremony in the game for Amy? She's already pregnant, I did a route mainly just for her. Proposed and everything, but if there is a wedding CG, it hasn't popped up and I know weddings take place on weekends
It's getting added in this month's update, which should release next week

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you really did not get the idea to press ESC xD Dont know why but thanks
Probably the same reason as many others. Normally ESC and right mouse click bring up the same menu in Ren'Py, so you forget about the one you don't use because it doesn't add anything. Normally ...

lewdpure

Apr 30, 2024
I don't really understand. Isn't this a leaked version or so? When I download for android it wants me to Auth through logging into itch or Patreon.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Why cant I accept after a date the invitation for a cafe? Only option I have is that no, to tired. Can someone explain?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Why cant I accept after a date the invitation for a cafe? Only option I have is that no, to tired. Can someone explain?
Perhaps the male protagonist is lacking stamina. This info is from the game's wiki:
Stamina
Since version 22.2.0, the game implements a stamina mechanic for Mike MC. If his stamina has not recovered since the last time he had sex, he will be exhausted and decline the girl's request for 'hot coffee'. When Mike MC's stamina has recovered, an eggplant symbol is visible in the personal information on his phone.

Stamina is calculated in hours since the last time Mike MC had sex. The base recovery time is 120 hours (= 5 days). Choosing 'erectile problems' during the increases the base recovery time to 240 hours, the 'high libido' trait reduces it to 90 hours.

The recovery time is also reduced by Mike MC's level of strength and his sexperience. (one barbell removes one hour from the recovery time, two sexperience also remove one hour from the recovery time)

Using the blue pill from the restores stamina immediately. However, every time Mike MC takes a blue pill, an exponentially increasing (!) value is added to his recovery time. And take too many blue pills, and you'll go blue straight to a demise and game over (and iirc in Steam the achievement "Sex Overdose" is unlocked that way).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't really understand. Isn't this a leaked version or so? When I download for android it wants me to Auth through logging into itch or Patreon.
A "full game" as a third party site download apparently doesn't exist anymore due to technical limitations, so yeah, all you're gonna get is the downloader. Sorry.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes