chocolatechips

Jun 24, 2019
question regarding Angela. how do i access her content? i see her sprites and files in the game data after decompiling. can anyone send me in the correct direction

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
question regarding Angela. how do i access her content? i see her sprites and files in the game data after decompiling. can anyone send me in the correct direction
Create a game and select Bree MC, then there is an event in Mike's story in which you can unlock her (for more details see the article dedicated to Angela in the game's wiki). Once you unlock Angela you can follow her story. If you play as Mike you can only see one scene in which she is cheating to this protagonist's father with Bree's father.
As an extra detail, I think Angela also appears in another game from this developer "My demonic romance"
I know it's not a lot of information, but I hope it can be of some use to you.

Reactions: chocolatechips
Mar 27, 2022
Is there any command that can complete a character's story all at once?
No. Each characters story is set up with multiple different parts and respective flags/variables. Sadly theres no magic command that can set all of them to what they need to be, and messing with that many individually is a great way to break something.

Reactions: Cartageno
Mar 27, 2022
so the problem is that even when I practice, it continues to say "We practice together" and that's it. See below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well shit, I've never run into that problem before. As far as I know the only criteria for it to start is that bar being 100% and to practice on a Friday. Have you tried loading an older save and getting back to that point? Besides that I have no idea, sorry

Reactions: TensePunisher

summom

Dec 2, 2018
She does the wiki states
"You get an urgent phone call from Amy. If you don't chase after her, SHE DISAPPEARS FROM THE GAME. Otherwise she needs some time to think."

I haven't played that part myself
If that Vincent person that you run into if you "search for what caused the noise" is a villain
I'm assuming he kills her or something

She disappears either way and becomes unreachable

If you chased after her she calls again 2 days after and reappears on the map

Looking more through her guide there's 3 points where she can leave the game
Who is Vincent?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. Each characters story is set up with multiple different parts and respective flags/variables. Sadly theres no magic command that can set all of them to what they need to be, and messing with that many individually is a great way to break something.
Add to that that since some stories are intertwined, it would most certainly break other characters and harem routes. Also what would be the point? Most of the story happens along the way.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I've been playing for a while now and I've been playing the game for a year now, Amy has appeared but Reona, I don't know how to get her!! I have the latest version of Patreon, and yes I have Bree at 100 LPs and I have already visited her at University to introduce myself to Reona. But I don't know how she appears or how to activate the event to meet her!!

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
How can I give them the slutty dress? They always reject me and they accepted sexy dress and they have maximum love and submission

TensePunisher

May 22, 2020
Well shit, I've never run into that problem before. As far as I know the only criteria for it to start is that bar being 100% and to practice on a Friday. Have you tried loading an older save and getting back to that point? Besides that I have no idea, sorry

Thanks, that's what I figured. My dumbass is bad at saving so all my old saves are like before I even started practicing with the band. Worst case scenario, I'll just do a NG+.

TensePunisher

May 22, 2020
Another issue I am having is that Amy is locked at 80% Love. She has not left the game or anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last thing we did was the graveyard scene which I believe may have broken the game somehow? Made all the right choices then investigated the noise and ran into Vincent. Haven't been able to progress as it says its all for now. Version is 24.3.0a.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Who is Vincent?
I got the urgent call at 08:00 in MC bedroom
She's not in trouble so it's nothing like that

Vincent is her friend
Much worse is the last part of goth harem
Amy wants to do a threesome with MC and Vincent

If you deny you get Sub points and love point loss
And the events list shows that you agreed to the threesome
Leaves me to assume she fucks Vincent if you don't agree

If you do agree you can either fuck her or let Vincent do it
If you fuck her she gives Vincent a bj

So it's a NTR/sharing harem best to let her leave the game if you don't like that

Reactions: Orieni01
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes