rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Guys anyone knows wtf its this???

Pops every time all the time

If anyone can help me... thanks

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I am stuck with Kleio's mission "The car needed repair. Wait for Kleio to fix it" I have already played more than a year of the game but that option is not available which prevents me from advancing in other missions, such as those of "the "deathless harpies"

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-30 231401.png

Mar 27, 2022
Everyone please share the lastest save file
This is a choice based game with diverging paths. There is no "latest save file" at best theres a save file that will have everything unlocked in the gallery. However the gallery is image only, not scenes, no text. I suggest one of the many ways to enable console and unlock everything that way. Alternatively play the game, its pretty funny

Mar 27, 2022
Just curious, do you know why her events are in the changelog then?

I've just been confused because the'rse been reona events in the changelog

- Pat/grope/finger actions for amy/kat/reona in 23.11.0:

But as you said, I can't find Reona in the game and it seems like she ain't implemented yet.
Its just cause its easier to develop that way. All the groping scenes are a hand appearing on the girls model and then some text on if they like it or not. If you have 3 to make then you do them all at once rather than do 1 now, and the next in 2 months when adding that girl. The changelog will include everything that was worked on and added to the game even if its not accesible as of the current version

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

SilverSteve

Oct 16, 2017
samantha mysteriously vanished... in the update for me. She was part of the home harem and now she is nowhere to be seen. Its like Amy replaced her existence

Jexo

May 8, 2017
anyone at all upload a save i know its a choice based game and nothing is "full" I just really cant be fucked playing through it again just want some fap material man

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
are there console commands to change maid bree to gamer bree? i'm trying to complete all harems but gamer harem is only exclusive to gamer bree.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
I am experiencing a bug or something. I am currently on emma route but she think i am dating Samantha and i am not, Samantha status still shows "friend"

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
anyone know the command to unlock lavish, it's been like few weeks after office party and I have gotten few promotions like 4-5 times, I have gotten Shiori but not Lavish, any way to unlock her before cassidy arrives?

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Maybe someone can tell me.

If Kylie goes to jail, can she be taken out on a DECORATED HAREM or not. (IT'S JUST THAT YOU CAN'T OPEN Camila Foglio WITHOUT HER ARREST)

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe someone can tell me.

If Kylie goes to jail, can she be taken out on a DECORATED HAREM or not. (IT'S JUST THAT YOU CAN'T OPEN Camila Foglio WITHOUT HER ARREST)
Once Kylie is in jail all events she can be a part of are ended. They can only be reopened if you ask for clemency during your testimony at her trial, thus allowing her to be freed.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Once Kylie is in jail all events she can be a part of are ended. They can only be reopened if you ask for clemency during your testimony at her trial, thus allowing her to be freed.
Can you tell me when the trial event starts

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I am experiencing a bug or something. I am currently on emma route but she think i am dating Samantha and i am not, Samantha status still shows "friend"
This happens because when you are introduced to Emma, Samantha introduces you to her as her boyfriend. To avoid that, you have to play it again and avoid advancing in Samantha's story.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes