Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone tell me how to lvup DP fast pls. And how many DP need for a sex scene after date.
you need a high enough level of Lp to get sex scenes after a date. You level up Dp by doing things the girl likes. Anything that raises Lp should raise Dp. Sometimes it is a bit of trial and error but kissing, compiment, and giving a gift the character likes always raised Dp, if you take a girl to the pub or nightclub offer them a drink and dance at night club. Talk to them about their favorite topics, fondle them at the cinema. Also for some of the girls just taking them to their favorite date location will earn you Dp. The easiest Dp is fondling them at the cinema or taking them on a shopping spree and spending all your money. If you cross reference the girls info section with the date section on the walkthrough you really can't go wrong.

also use cheats for instant Dp gain.

Reactions: Cmonbruh238

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I love this game! Do you guys think I should include it in my as a suggestion? It's about ntr and rpg elements, corruption games, but with few or no rape content. Even if it's different from the type of games I included as examples to my kink, I somehow get a similar feeling while playing it. Especially when I saw the religious girl in her preview at the church. This game does not have any tags for ntr, rpg, or corruption (at least for now), but I think the mc is slowly corrupting the girls. Many start very tame, comparing to how they can end up. And the mc himself can become corrupted while succumbing to temptation. The guy gets to fuck 10+ girls behind their backs, turn them into his playthings, fap inside a church while fantasizing about a pious girl, etc.

In my playthrough, I reached a point where all the girls treat my mc as their bf, even if he is still single. Some of them even get mad when they witness him kissing other girls. And some girls have other love interests; Samatha starts the game in a relation with the mc's best friend, and the mc frequently states, or is reminded of how devastated that makes him feel, because he loves her. Lexi clearly says she has a bf (the gangster/pimp guy), and she most likely prostitutes herself, and you can even suggest her to have sex with your other male friend. I would classify all this as ntr elements.

And the game allows the mc to engage in several activities that allow him to gain traits and improve his stats, has an inventory system, etc. Even if it's clearly not an rpg, but a dating sim, I would still consider it as having rpg elements.

Edit: IMHO, and for the reasons I presented, I think the corruption and ntr (or cheating) tags should be added to the game in order to facilitate people, who search for games with these traits, to be able to find this game more easily.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
besides Samantha there's not much NTR content (neotori meaning you are the guy taking the girl) and the NTR that is related to her barely qualifies to begin with if at all since it's more of cheating if you let her stay with the guy. As for corruption I don't really see submission as corruption.

Loutreeeeee

Jan 8, 2019
Hello all!! I tried the Cheat code and i failed... is it for the latest version or i can do it on the 18.12.1?

Up,dow,left,right,up,down,left,right b and then a ? It doesn't work with keyboard or gamepad.

Can someone give me an advice please? Thank you

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone maybe give me a Save File where Samantha, Bree, Sasha, and the others are pregnant or some of them pretty pls? I tried and played a lot but nothing work sadly :(
Thank you so much for your Time and maybe help :) and have a great Weakened

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Can someone maybe give me a Save File where Samantha, Bree, Sasha, and the others are pregnant or some of them pretty pls? I tried and played a lot but nothing work sadly :(
Thank you so much for your Time and maybe help :) and have a great Weakened
The only one you've "messed up" on would be Sam. She can only get pregnant if you don't tell her about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the other girls that can get pregnant you just have to fuck without a condom a few times until their model changes. Neither Bree or Sasha can get pregnant currently.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
The only one you've "messed up" on would be Sam. She can only get pregnant if you don't tell her about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the other girls that can get pregnant you just have to fuck without a condom a few times until their model changes. Neither Bree or Sasha can get pregnant currently.
Oh ok i see. thank you. Do you have maybe a save for me pretty pewws? And i fucked the other several times but no prego :(

jimbob060

Dec 26, 2017
I think Kieko may be busted for that. No luck whatsoever getting it to work, not sure anyone has to be honest.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Could somebody tell me what's the pregnancy content exactly in this game, and is there any cuck shit?
There should be three sex scenes, though one might be bugged. That's it for right now but it's pretty evident that pregnancy is a big part of this game.

I haven't seen any cuck shit myself.

Reactions: niprohappy123

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Could somebody tell me what's the pregnancy content exactly in this game, and is there any cuck shit?

I've put this in the walkthrough but what the hell let's tell it for the people who want to know

samantha get's pregnant if you fuck her without a condom on the marriage route
lexi has a chance to get pregnant if you don't use a condom
kleio has a chance to get pregnant if you don't use a condom
to not have her use a condom get her drinks and then say you don't have one

cuck stuff is only visible in one scene where someone who's not you get's a blowie and if you think what samantha's doing with ryan

CYBORx

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having problems with progressing with Hanna. I can't get over the 20 LP and I can't start a quest that involves her

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
can someone make a guide for all the scenes or how to install save files? when i use other save files it keeps showing mine

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes