ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yay..say whatcha want about bugs or whatever..no other game gives you so much content for so small a download and the updates keep coming and are almost always more than just tinkering and bugfixes....now..if we could get just a bit of grind relief this would be a top ten.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I can only get the Samantha pregnant storyline.

Help if anyone has any tips.
Either, you are talking about girls, in which case: Only Kleio, Lexi and Samantha can get knocked up.
Or you are talking about Sam's branching storylines, if so, it's a glitch, used a condom and still says she is preggers everytime after sex but never shows.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So uh, its still the 19.1.1 but with the F this time. lol the previous 19 had a shit ton of crashes and shit lol. What does the F do for this one?

AaronOwnz12

Jan 16, 2019
Either, you are talking about girls, in which case: Only Kleio, Lexi and Samantha can get knocked up.
Or you are talking about Sam's branching storylines, if so, it's a glitch, used a condom and still says she is preggers everytime after sex but never shows.

Is it possible to avoid that glitch to progress Samantha's storyline. I'm stuck in the I used a condom but she still gets pregnant.

Thanks!

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
the save suck, when i save on a desicion and load, is rolled back, totally to the initial event, and every load change the event, need to really work on the module save/load, suck how is "work", but nice game, hope fix on the save/load module.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
what's on the udate btw ?
i've got a notification about this game and see nothing on the changelog....

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes