Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Do the girls ever actually give birth. If not, anyway to end the pregnancy, abortion, a coat hanger? Hell even a some stairs would do.

Nov 21, 2017
- it's probably winter or autumn

- ok, you have 20LP, 50 fitness, the event doesn't fire if you train hard or light?
Prob 1: Yeah, I reread the walkthrough and noticed them... I'm now at winter 14... time for grindage!

Prob 2: I have 20LP and 82 fitness now, and I still cant get any higher, even when wearing sport clothes

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
This game is piece of paper. It doesn't have walkthrough how to seduce girl in the game. The walkthrough in the download link is useless.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How the hell ya get throu a date with bree after the like the 2nd time with her?? Always end up finishing date at night club then ya got roll-back screen??? It' pissing me the fuck off!!!!! Trying to get more Bree so can get double with Sasha. I have no trouble with Sasha like others did. Any tip??

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Love & Sex just crossed the 3k goals !
As promised the basic pledge that let you get the Patreon Edition of the game as gone down to $2.

Reactions: Burt and Skads

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hello guys. I tried this game and I actually reached end of content for bree and sasha (according to smartphone hints) and got 100 on dates with both of them, but I never unlocked any kinky stuff ? The best I managed to do was to peek in the bathroom...
Am I missing something important ?
how much LP do you have with them?

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
Kleio Blowjob Scene it's broken on me :/
edit : i think all the Kleio Sex Scenes it's broken on me :/
added the Missionary also broken, MC Body and Penis is not present :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Samantha Cinema Date error (only date I can go on since its one continuous event from the time you schedule it)

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'samamtha_say' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/samantha/events.rpyc", line 1398, in script
  File "F:\E Games\Love & Sex Second Base\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "F:\E Games\Love & Sex Second Base\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'samamtha_say' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.1.1
Sat Jan 19 14:19:58 2019
[/CODE]

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do you go on dates with the girls. I can schedule one but can't figure out how to initiate it.
If you schedule it for the afternoon then it's at 14, if you schedule it for even it starts at 20, you click "Go on a date" at the aforementioned times.

Reactions: D306el
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes