Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I just want to know what is the developers long term plan for this. Will he keep introducing more girls while the actual girl has bare bones content? Nearly all girls have just one scene that keeps repeating over and over with no actual development to the story line. Shouldn't "fooling around" be an option if you have already unlocked sex with the girl instead of going through the same tedious dates over and over (which offer zero scenes, despite the ample opportunities for it like for example fooling around in the cinema or waterpark or even fucking in a changing room in the mall) to look at the sex scene? The bathroom for examples, why isn't there a sex option there with the girls? This seems like a jarring omission to me.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
i know i write something like this before 2-3 months ago but we need a CG-pack or something game is too grindy and most of us wants to fap not grind thankyou

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Is there a way to enable rollback? That setting in the options does nothing for me..
Unfortunately the dev keeps disabling it, and for me using Unren to enable it ends up causing errors. It used to be in the game, and it made playing through the grind alot more forgiving.

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
I just want to inform you that summetime saga has pregnancy already(last build), but only for aunt diane. So there is a 50% chance that summertime saga dev may have add more pregnable characters
I'm not playing but I am checking the Change-logs when an update pops, thanks for the info tho.

Reactions: Revo

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Seems like there's too much work for not enough pay off. "getting to know" the girls takes a ton of work, and its hard to up the bar.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes