telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Eh, I think randomness just sucks period. It just artificially inflates the length of games. If it takes 3 tries to pop an event and you can call your game 5 hours long instead of 2 it just looks better for people for some reason. If by removing the randomness nothing else changes in the game other then how long it takes to play it is in for the wrong reasons.
i don't think the randomness is that good but the perk of it is sometimes unexpected things happen that are fun, like finding money. but man the sim needs make it kind of difficult to waste time

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I mean it was a stretch and admittedly unlikely but I'm cynical so I tend to suspect "dodgy" back room dealings first.

I fully understand the Patreon model but I've only just found this game and will wait and see production time-frames and quality before pledging anything and even then I'll go for the "cup of coffee" method rather then the monthly pledge as I tend to binge for a bit then wait a few month before playing again, plus I've been burned by pledging monthly before.

You do list your "income" so you rate higher in term of trustworthiness then the dev of Strive for Power and the quality of what currently exists in game is defiantly high enough to justify it but I've pledged before only to have the development stop shortly after because "reasons" (breeding season) so I'm weary of pledging to Patreon creators now days.

Its not wanting the update badly as I've been playing the free build a, I'm just cynical and expect there to be "backroom BS" so when I saw a 18-12-1 version that was broken but none of the updates since my mind immediately asks why and when I saw the games Dev was so active I think secret backroom deals not because its the most logical reason but because that's how my mind works .

I find it amusing that some people seem to think I just can't wait and need it now, I haven't played Summertime saga since version 0.14 because I'm waiting for the pregnancy and dating stuff to get done so that there is more to sink my teeth into then a short one character update, as it stands I haven't played this game before so I'm binging for a bit but I'll drop it for a couple of months once I've finished the current content and come back once there is enough new stuff to justify another binge.

Only two game are currently on my "Must have it now" list, Studio Why's Pony Waifu and Mean Draco's Teraurge.
I just want to inform you that summetime saga has pregnancy already(last build), but only for aunt diane. So there is a 50% chance that summertime saga dev may have add more pregnable characters

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I wanted to mention that the move to/action box text on the mobile port is too big and are getting in the way for other options

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Much as I love this game, for it's graphics and humor, it has to be the most buggy shit I've ever seen in this forum. Everything is broken, try to load a game ?, nah randomly places you elsewhere, go somewhere and talk to a person, suddenly 2 show up, or none, or they vanish, or bla bla bla.

Stop developing the story and FIX THE FUCKING GAME!
Thank you! Been purposely waiting a while with this game (because I think I'll like it), I'll just wait a bit longer. So many games and not enough bodyparts to satisfy o_O

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I feel like a kid in a candie store lol! kudos to the dev and artists and anyone else who are making this game :) I swear as soon as all the bells and whistles are added in this game its going to be worth playing over and over again THREE FRICKING CHEERS!!!

Sep 4, 2017
I need help, can't raise any stats more than 20 with bree.
you probably need to do her saturday event, if you see that you cant progress with certain girls, try going to your phone and select the girl and click the hint, this will usually say something along the lines of needing to progress further, but once you have hit the appropiate amount of stats to trigger an event it will show you a proper hint.

As for the saturday event in particular with Bree, you have a chance of finding her at the arcade in the mall on the saturday Around 1800, atleast in my experience. this is after you have had the event with her in the living room with you searching for your phone.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My issue with this game is that no matter how well a date goes, I can't initiate sex.

Sep 4, 2017
My issue with this game is that no matter how well a date goes, I can't initiate sex.
you need to have a certain amount of love stat before a 100% date will initiate sex, I can see how this is a bit confusing seeing girls start asking for dates long before they eventually initiate sex, but in a way I also like this system seeing atleast in my eyes its a bit more realistic. at least to those of us not used to one night stands

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes