mysteryman0890

Apr 29, 2017
bree's dates are broken
While running game code:
File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 94, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 130, in do
ScriptError: could not find label 'bree_cinema'.

also does pub and water park
i also keep getting kicked out of home from random interactions with both girls and in shower
What's weird is that I got something very similar to that the first time I went on a date with her but I thought it was because one of Samantha's events was trying to start at the same time as the end of the date.

When I tried the next day, I got the error and decided to try clicking "Ignore" and it skipped straight to sex :LOL:

The getting kicked out of the house also happens to me. Anytime I'm in the bathroom in the morning I get kicked out when Bree goes in.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
have they added the cheating / bad ends yet? i remember there talk that 1 or 2 NTR games will be in the game.

ssgoldus

Jul 7, 2017
Everytime I finish a date with any girl, the game freezes on me, or crashes. Any idea why? I have cheat mode activated btw. Version 19.2.2 Patreon version

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Everytime I finish a date with any girl, the game freezes on me, or crashes. Any idea why? I have cheat mode activated btw.
It's a known bug try the latest public release posted above maybe it's been fixed in that release.

zarax

May 26, 2017
This release is just a mess, doesn't matter if you're using cheats or not... don't download it guys, wait for a fix or something.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
What's weird is that I got something very similar to that the first time I went on a date with her but I thought it was because one of Samantha's events was trying to start at the same time as the end of the date.

When I tried the next day, I got the error and decided to try clicking "Ignore" and it skipped straight to sex :LOL:

The getting kicked out of the house also happens to me. Anytime I'm in the bathroom in the morning I get kicked out when Bree goes in.
I got the same problem when it comes to being kicked out of the house

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes