SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, I find it odd with Kylie in particular, when I had this ever so loving event
1713047139369.png
and later confronted her about it, the whole talk of us being "okay" with her watching us slay puss nothing really changes or alters. So... either this is an entirely missed or botched setting for Kylie to maybe change and be open minded into sharing maybe, or perhaps an alternative to something entirely.

Still, founding the tameable harem is FUCKING BULLSHIT. I've had the "required" stats for both, had Kylie target Ayesha, kept waiting at the gym for those to trigger and it fucking won't. So fucking frustrating.

Side Rant: Kat for sure needs a path to open up with Bree going the maid path. Honestly the gamer path isn't all that interesting. Amy should be able to join the Band Harem, would be funny and hilarious I'm sure.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Side Rant: Kat for sure needs a path to open up with Bree going the maid path. Honestly the gamer path isn't all that interesting.
Then what is the point in having choices if they all lead to the same path?
There has to be a trade off between choices, all options need to be given equal weight, otherwise there is no point in presenting a choice.
Game Bree gives us Kat and the Gaming Harem, but you lose out on Sex Slave Bree through the Maid Path.
Likewise, if you make a conscious decision to pursue the Maid Path, you can collar Bree, but lose out on Kat.
Choices should have consequences, otherwise it's boring.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Then what is the point in having choices if they all lead to the same path?
There has to be a trade off between choices, all options need to be given equal weight, otherwise there is no point in presenting a choice.
Game Bree gives us Kat and the Gaming Harem, but you lose out on Sex Slave Bree through the Maid Path.
Likewise, if you make a conscious decision to pursue the Maid Path, you can collar Bree, but lose out on Kat.
Choices should have consequences, otherwise it's boring.
But forcing players to have to pick one path JUST to get a DLC character that isn't even fully added and fleshed out is entirely pointless. Sure, choices should have consequences, but for a DLC character that doesn't add anything other than a brief event of a threesome, which are a diamond dozen in this game, specially for Bree, beats the purpose of having the character in the game in the first place.

The easiest fix would be to give an alternate pathing of introducing Kat while still having the Gaming Harem be an option. Like have Kat visit the cafe Bree is working and be the ultimate okatu on Bree. The Gaming Harem could still very well apply and still be there, just with a more submissive Bree. It's not fucking rocket science.

Conversely, Amy seems entirely down for anything and such, yet do we have any consequences for her, other than choosing to awaken her exhibitionist streak? No.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
bug report:
lavish's event lavish_spanking_2 won't trigger because it has
Code:
IsFlag("spankingdelay", False)
in conditions.

The flag "spankingdelay" will become "0" but won't become "False", which make this event never trigger.

to fix this, change the condition to
Code:
Not(IsFlag("spankingdelay"))
Place the fix rpc file from attachment in game fold will do the fix.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so maybe this is a newbie question and its been answered before but im new to the game and i cant find a way to open the settings while in game! i didnt find anything in the journal or the cell phone screen and i dont see an option to return to main menu or go to preferences once im in game! i looked in the save screen and i didnt find it there either! i ask because i need to adjust the volume while playing (the music is drowning out the voices) so i need to be able to get to the main menu or preferences from inside the game! is this possible? if so where do i go? i had to close the game and wait through the long loading process just to adjust the volume!

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
How can the game be complete when in essence it's a fucking sandbox with bugs for days, optional endings for marrying gals/harems, while clearly glossing over Bree MC because no reason.
If you want bug fixed reported them, we fix everything reported afaik :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so maybe this is a newbie question and its been answered before but im new to the game and i cant find a way to open the settings while in game! i didnt find anything in the journal or the cell phone screen and i dont see an option to return to main menu or go to preferences once im in game! i looked in the save screen and i didnt find it there either! i ask because i need to adjust the volume while playing (the music is drowning out the voices) so i need to be able to get to the main menu or preferences from inside the game! is this possible? if so where do i go? i had to close the game and wait through the long loading process just to adjust the volume!
Use the ESC key instead of right mouse click.

Reactions: CptValor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wow ok! i feel silly that i didnt think to do that! thanks for reminding me of that function! just been a while since i played a game that ive had to use that in! (y)
No worries, it took me ages to find out myself. After all, in almost all RenPy games both give the same result so it is understandable that you (and I and everybody else) forget to try both. Happy to have helped.

Reactions: CptValor
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes