Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
how do you get the samantha pregnant path? is it an option thing like if i pick all the right choices it will happen (obviously I have to chose cum inside) or is it a percent chance event?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do you get the samantha pregnant path? is it an option thing like if i pick all the right choices it will happen (obviously I have to chose cum inside) or is it a percent chance event?
End of path seems a bit buggy, I went divorce, then it looped back to dating, used a condom and said she was preggers, but she never got the stomach.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
does anyone know where the saves are located i deleted all saves in my game and they were still there... as i want to try the saves posted above.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
works fine. I entered the code and the word cheats has appeared right below actions on right bottom of screen.
I found the problem, I was using the previous version. Just downloaded the v19.1.1f and now the Cheats menu appeared above the other options.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
does anyone know where the saves are located i deleted all saves in my game and they were still there... as i want to try the saves posted above.
You can still try the saves above, you can just rename them to the next page/open save slot. Page 3 slot 4 would be "3-4-LT1.save"

Nvm, just found them. "C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose-1512630773"

AaronOwnz12

Jan 16, 2019
There is a walkthrough in the OP that can go into more detail. Basically you catch ryan with girl > Don't tell > Wedding toilet scene > Wait for sam to come to you > Sex > Tell her > "Im Sorry". There might be some other shit but I can't remember.
Oh okay. I'm not getting the toilet scene. I'm getting the scebe with the bridesmaid trailer thing.

D

Deleted member 585274

If it was you that found it, sorry. I searched the thread for it, a few days later people were asking about it, i remembered the code but not the poster or the page so i just reposted the code for them.
Don't worry about it.
If the code changes, just PM/Quote me and I will try to find it again.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya. Pls can someone help me maybe? i don't know how to make Samantha or other Girls pregnant. Do we need to do it 10 times or so? And why i can fuck Samantha only always with condom? Thanks for your Time.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Samantha requires going down a path where you don't tell her to break up with the dude until I think after they get married, only chick I've gotten pregnant is Lexi and idk how I did it. Also only other chick that can get pregnant is Klieo and that requires something about a studio that I can't figure out how to go to.

Reactions: ANUBIS969
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes