• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I already played the last update and I loved it, that is if I still haven't found the last emerald of stage 7 but it will be a matter of time and several attempts, just one doubt, Asami's OC doesn't appear anywhere, is she going to put it in some future or just decided not to put her in the game?
she won't appear, since I want to make new game about her.

DJKevin97

May 2, 2024
Thank you for completing the lewd sonic beat em up. Been having a great time with it so far, very impressed with it. Since 3.1 now has endings, I'll have to find out what the good ending is.

NoName0731JP

Apr 30, 2024
こんにちは
私は日本人ですが、現在ここのゲームを見つけてとても興奮しています(両方の意味で)
現状#1に記載されているゲームのバージョンは3.0ですが3.1はどこからDLできるのでしょうか?

Hello
I'm Japanese and I'm so excited to have found this game right now (in both senses of the word)
Currently, the version of the game listed in #1 is 3.0, but where can I download 3.1?

Reactions: AndrydSB

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
こんにちは
私は日本人ですが、現在ここのゲームを見つけてとても興奮しています(両方の意味で)
現状#1に記載されているゲームのバージョンは3.0ですが3.1はどこからDLできるのでしょうか?

Hello
I'm Japanese and I'm so excited to have found this game right now (in both senses of the word)
Currently, the version of the game listed in #1 is 3.0, but where can I download 3.1?
right on the first page. enjoy my friend

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Alright, so, finished the game, beat Venus, all fine and dandy, got the bad end. I figure the only way to get the good ending is by getting all chaos emeralds no? I forgot the ones in stages 6 and 7, but there's also no way of going back to the map screen after entering a level, nor a way to replay them once you beat them. Is my only other option to replay the entire game and get everything in one go? I suppose Cursor could help, but maaaaaaaaan, sucks doing it legit then :/

Reactions: GhostBats2000

Mordecaidragon

May 23, 2023
Hru jsem dohrál včera večer a bylo to skvělé i konec dobří a vím, kde získat poslední smaragdovou tajnou místnost dostat

Jul 16, 2022
It finally has come to an end. The original Zetateam would be proud. Pretty sure Zeta was floating around the Discard a while ago, but I'm sure she will hear the news. Took almost a decade but an ending has finally happened. I have a couple of nitpicks with some things (placing it in a little review), but overall the high quality and effort presented here can't be denied. This turned out great (y)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
when are any new characters being added or do i need to do something to unlock them?
No new characters are being added in this mod, nor are they planned by RedEye (Zu included), and the only other one is a super powered meme character (the Cursor) that practically one-shots everything, is invincible, and has no weakness.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes