• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2022

please play the latest version 3.2 and finish (everything) (upgrade and level up everything and characters) (a lot of money) (minigame) (achivement) ect. then make a link to download your 100% save also if redeye made bugfix update like v3.3 3.4 ect. make 100 save for them too i will wait for you to upload download link

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024
please play the latest version 3.2 and finish (everything) (upgrade and level up everything and characters) (a lot of money) (minigame) (achivement) ect. then make a link to download your 100% save also if redeye made bugfix update like v3.3 3.4 ect. make 100 save for them too i will wait for you to upload download link
I just saw that you were talking to me xd well now I'm going to complete it I think I'm missing some emeralds

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024
The progress I make this afternoon will finish the game tomorrow and upload it to mediafire

Vindd

Dec 11, 2023
Few months ago there was someone that helped with mod making new design from both Cream and Blaze, however he quit. That's why only this two character have swimsuits.

Do you use version 3.1? Since It should be fixed in 3.2

The last minigame is music type minigame, soo you should press the button in the same moment as the white dots that appear on the screen.

Just go down, without jumping. I want to fix this secret so more space will make you teleport in zone 3 will teleport you.
Using zeta without jumping is impossible in the last emerald zone. I tried it several times to no avail, shes just plummeting straight down, she has to jump unlike the rest of the characters

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Using zeta without jumping is impossible in the last emerald zone. I tried it several times to no avail, shes just plummeting straight down, she has to jump unlike the rest of the characters
Does anyone know where to get the last emerald?
I figured it out. I thought it was dropping down next to the platform that has the down arrow, like everyone else thinks it's supposed to work. The actual solution is to stand on the platform with the down arrow, then walk down that same platform, vertically. Not drop-down, not jump, just walk down the path, like a bridge. No need to jump or do something crazy. It is a bit ambiguous, but it works at least.

While I'm here, does anyone have a full list of the game's soundtrack? I know I can listen to it in the OpenBOR pak launcher, but I wonder where most tracks come from. Obviously some are from the Sonic franchise, but I also heard some Streets of Rage and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. I'm really curious now.

Vindd

Dec 11, 2023
I figured it out. I thought it was dropping down next to the platform that has the down arrow, like everyone else thinks it's supposed to work. The actual solution is to stand on the platform with the down arrow, then walk down that same platform, vertically. Not drop-down, not jump, just walk down the path, like a bridge. No need to jump or do something crazy. It is a bit ambiguous, but it works at least.

While I'm here, does anyone have a full list of the game's soundtrack? I know I can listen to it in the OpenBOR pak launcher, but I wonder where most tracks come from. Obviously some are from the Sonic franchise, but I also heard some Streets of Rage and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. I'm really curious now.
Zeta is the exception in this case, maybe because she has the slowest movement of all the characters, try it yourselves do stage select and pick zeta to go in final stage zone 3 walk down the platform with the down arrow, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Zeta is the exception in this case, maybe because she has the slowest movement of all the characters, try it yourselves do stage select and pick zeta to go in final stage zone 3 walk down the platform with the down arrow, you'll see what I'm talking about.
...no? I went through the trouble of going through the game again just to get the good ending and decided to go with Zeta (doing it with the pointer would have been lame and unsatisfying). Worked fine for me, unless it's a very specific entry/trigger point to access the loading screen.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
i dont know if its a bug, but the game cant seem to pick the sperm colour fast enough for black and green cum. For context, if a character dies, it wont use green or black cum straight away, itll use white. it happens so fast as well, so idk if its a bug, or something openbor does...

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes