• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
One question redeye, when you finish the main mod, do you plan on finishing the pregnant mod in the future?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
A question redeye, did you happen to work out fixing the cheat mode (or having some similar alternative)?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, I've finished creating the latest update. in addition to some bug fixes in stage 6 and some scripts, I've also finished creating a new stage 7. Since the mod itself is finished, you can now use it and change it as you like, adding more things or changing existing one, it's all up to you. I hope you will like what I have done and will enjoy plaing this update. I plan to create other projects, so.... when I do, I will probably publish them on this website and also on my discord. Finally, once again, I hope everyone has enjoyed the mod so far for this one and half year and will make it even better in the future :)

Ps. I will probably publish a bug-fixing update this week or next, if necessary.​

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
hey quick question, bc blazes player sprites was redone some time ago (her now having white and purple fur, instead her just purple one), you doing anything for her in terms of reverting her fur back or no?
Here you go but i dont think Red will use this...
There is also a werehog fix with Rouge as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LeruArt

blue wolf

May 31, 2019

Howdy, I've finished creating the latest update. in addition to some bug fixes in stage 6 and some scripts, I've also finished creating a new stage 7. Since the mod itself is finished, you can now use it and change it as you like, adding more things or changing existing one, it's all up to you. I hope you will like what I have done and will enjoy plaing this update. I plan to create other projects, so.... when I do, I will probably publish them on this website and also on my discord. Finally, once again, I hope everyone has enjoyed the mod so far for this one and half year and will make it even better in the future :)

Ps. I will probably publish a bug-fixing update this week or next, if necessary.​

Change Log
nice great last update RedEye Samurai ! but I do not want to annoy you!
what happend to this machine here?:
A1.gif
its not in the game! are you planning still {in the future} to add it? or did you forgot it?
and oh. if someone reach zone 3 in the last stage, the jumping over the destroyed ground wolk not so fine!
best regards :)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
nice great last update RedEye Samurai ! but I do not want to annoy you!
what happend to this machine here?:
View attachment 3612304
its not in the game! are you planning still {in the future} to add it? or did you forgot it?
and oh. if someone reach zone 3 in the last stage, the jumping over the destroyed ground wolk not so fine!
best regards :)
Well I give up on the idea of adding him.

• Sad
Reactions: blue wolf

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
I already played the last update and I loved it, that is if I still haven't found the last emerald of stage 7 but it will be a matter of time and several attempts, just one doubt, Asami's OC doesn't appear anywhere, is she going to put it in some future or just decided not to put her in the game?

InactiveKight

Aug 23, 2023

Change Log
Thank you a lot for this! I can finally see this game finished after years of silence from the official team! Also yeah, thanks again for the permission to work with your mod, I feel working with the official release would limit people to just "finishing it their own way". (Also the fact that it's a miracle at this point we got a full Story Mode)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes