Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024
Well for now I have this done:
1. All zones
2. All cutscenes
3. All music
4. All dialogues
5. Added enemys in arena
6. Added enemys in gallery
7. Added zones in stage select
8. Minigame

so for now I only need to do is some missing sex anim, and the game should be finish.
wow I thought you were missing a lot more

Reactions: GhostBats2000

InactiveKight

Aug 23, 2023
Well for now I have this done:
1. All zones
2. All cutscenes
3. All music
4. All dialogues
5. Added enemys in arena
6. Added enemys in gallery
7. Added zones in stage select
8. Minigame

so for now I only need to do is some missing sex anim, and the game should be finish.
Wait, are you already close to finish stage 7 or did I just misunderstand?, isn't that a bit fast?

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
I feel a little conflicted hearing this, on the one hand I'm happy to think that stage 7 is almost there, but on the other I remember that then this will be the end and you won't see any more updates, which makes me very sad.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I feel a little conflicted hearing this, on the one hand I'm happy to think that stage 7 is almost there, but on the other I remember that then this will be the end and you won't see any more updates, which makes me very sad.
The main aspect of the work is that it will be very modular once it is done. It's not gonna end for anyone else, at least.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Wait, are you already close to finish stage 7 or did I just misunderstand?, isn't that a bit fast?
Yep, It's almost done. And I wouldn't say it fast. While making this new update I had times where I wouldn't do anything for a mod for a week or two.

How do you install the android version? It's not working for me
On the first page you can find a video tutorial on how to do that.

Reactions: SuperManolo

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Not to mention the artistic work for paid fans of the pixel GIF animations you draw! *if I remember correctly*
Will we explore a level 7 presentation like in the last update or will it be released immediately with all enemies decorated? And will there be 2 or 1 sex animation for each enemy at stage 7?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Not to mention the artistic work for paid fans of the pixel GIF animations you draw! *if I remember correctly*
Will we explore a level 7 presentation like in the last update or will it be released immediately with all enemies decorated? And will there be 2 or 1 sex animation for each enemy at stage 7?
I will post a test version of the update that will have finished stage 7. And fot the enemys its depends, there will be some enemys with 2 anims but also some with anims that are the same but with small changes.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
honestly can't wait for more updates! You probably get asked a lot but are you gonna add. Cosmo to the game?
Not really, after this update i wont be working on mod anymore, maybe only small update with some bug fixes for some time.

Estimated date for release? xd
When I finish sex anim :) xd
But being serious hard to tell. Maybe i will be able to finish sex anim in this week, thus showing the game .

Jul 16, 2022
Not really, after this update i wont be working on mod anymore, maybe only small update with some bug fixes for some time.

But being serious hard to tell. Maybe i will be able to finish sex anim in this week, thus showing the game .
Regardless of what comes next for you (Kind of got an idea thanks to the Discord), we look forward on what you got cooking up! Don't know if you'll make a new thread on F95 or not, but regardless you have a dedicated follower of your work with me bro (y)
senator-palpatine-anakin-skywalker.gif

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024

After that do you have another project planned?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes