• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: JJ8 and Beats9821

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
So how is this game revival progress going?

It was a boomer that many years ago they teased sonic and his sprite looked sick but then decided to never make him playable, I used to replay this game to beat it as fast of possible, It was that good.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
So how is this game revival progress going?

It was a boomer that many years ago they teased sonic and his sprite looked sick but then decided to never make him playable, I used to replay this game to beat it as fast of possible, It was that good.
well I recently finished the game. Right now it's on my server for other to test, and if everything goes good, tommorrow it should appear.

Reactions: Beats9821

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
I remember following this project since Zeta was in charge, it feels strange to think that it will really finally be finished even if it is not Zeta who finishes it, when I read the announcement where Zeta was leaving the project forever I really felt heartbroken and shortly after I found out that someone else had taken it up, so thank you from everyone Mr. Redeye for this, you are truly a hero without a cape.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Hey Redeye, I know you're getting lotsa and lotsa questions from everyone, so I just wanted to chime in for a change: Due to this building off from the continuity of what the original devs made, on top of adding content, minigames, animations and the like, what are the chances that Zeta and co. adopt this mod into the final builds of the game (with your permission) and finally establish the game as "complete"? As in, they say "Hey, this person and their team helped to finish this game, so we're marking this as the official last build(s) of the game as a collective effort." After all, the vanilla project ends right after the Zeena boss fight.

I didn't give it much thought until now, especially since the game was dormant with no updates until this group effort was put together to good use. That, and the fact that (correct me if I'm wrong) Zeta was ok with you modding and modifying it to suit your views could reinforce this idea.

...Unless, that *was* your/their plan all along, so this would render my question moot. @~@

I dunno, I just wanted to throw a piece of my thoughts, especially with a case like this being so interesting from a dev's perspective.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey Redeye, I know you're getting lotsa and lotsa questions from everyone, so I just wanted to chime in for a change: Due to this building off from the continuity of what the original devs made, on top of adding content, minigames, animations and the like, what are the chances that Zeta and co. adopt this mod into the final builds of the game (with your permission) and finally establish the game as "complete"? As in, they say "Hey, this person and their team helped to finish this game, so we're marking this as the official last build(s) of the game as a collective effort." After all, the vanilla project ends right after the Zeena boss fight.

I didn't give it much thought until now, especially since the game was dormant with no updates until this group effort was put together to good use. That, and the fact that (correct me if I'm wrong) Zeta was ok with you modding and modifying it to suit your views could reinforce this idea.

...Unless, that *was* your/their plan all along, so this would render my question moot. @~@

I dunno, I just wanted to throw a piece of my thoughts, especially with a case like this being so interesting from a dev's perspective.
Well, I don't mind if the team wants to use this mod as a final update to the game. As long as in the announcement about it theyn will give the appropriate credits.

Reactions: Axis3123

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
hey quick question, bc blazes player sprites was redone some time ago (her now having white and purple fur, instead her just purple one), you doing anything for her in terms of reverting her fur back or no?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes