Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
For the people who are having trouble with starting the game due to "virus scan". Make sure that you have an audio device plugged into the PC. If you don't have an audio device plugged in, RPG games like to fuck up. Also, unplug any controllers.

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have this game translated? It's been a while now. I've tried the translating options in the previous page but i never seemed to figure out how to properly translate the game.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have this game translated? It's been a while now. I've tried the translating options in the previous page but i never seemed to figure out how to properly translate the game.
The game is really big. Unless you can find a team willing to take the projext I don't see ot bwing translated anytime soon.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The only thing that i would love to have translated because how big the game is is the sex acenes and chocices. Plues is the remake of the game up here are has know one ask for it. I think they jusy cjanged the name of it tho

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The only thing that i would love to have translated because how big the game is is the sex acenes and chocices. Plues is the remake of the game up here are has know one ask for it. I think they jusy cjanged the name of it tho
Ok I will share all that I know about the remake and all the information that you may need:

-First of all it seems that the name of the remake is LLMB: X, basically the same name but with an X in the end, it isn't out yet and in fact I expect it to appear on dlsite when it's out.

-The game will have reworked cg's, I think all the cg's in the game will be reworked (and it's quite a good change believe me, they are so much bettern now)

-New characters, mainly new girls.

-New NTR scenes (it seems that his followers like NTR so perhaps it will be something more special in the future? personally hated the current NTR scenes of the game because of how stupid they are and that it isn't the choice of the girl but rather you pushing them to it). However I will say it too that it seems that NTR scenes will always be optional.

-New sex scenes for existing characters

-Rework of some systems like the karma, a bit more of work on the combat and now the HP of the enemies will be visible (thank god for the last part)

-Expansion to the current faction system and we will even involve ourselves in the succession fight for the throne between 3 princesses.

Basically that's mostly what's planned.

Now I will give my imput about the things that the game should get ugpraded/improved/added:

-First of all the mother storyline, I think at the very least we need events and scenes for when we do nothing at all and let the mother continue to be abused and raped. In fact the mayor should do more things if you do not take care of him.

-Would like some non vanilla sex scenes. It doesn't have to be anything extreme but things related to toys, footjob...

-Would like that the girls had fetishes but... nah I don't believe it will happen

-An expansion to the prostitutes, mainly giving them more scenes and interactions in which they try to milk our money away, our hard earned money.

-Expansion to jobs and the works overall. Would like to plant something else apart from vegetables. In fact I would like to get a farm.

-Lust should make the girl tease our MC and lewd influence how far she goes in the teasing.

Basically that, a bit of expansion, that if you don't solve a problem it becomes bigger and more variety to sex scenes, even more being teased by the girl we are with may be interesting.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Ok I will share all that I know about the remake and all the information that you may need:

-First of all it seems that the name of the remake is LLMB: X, basically the same name but with an X in the end, it isn't out yet and in fact I expect it to appear on dlsite when it's out.

-The game will have reworked cg's, I think all the cg's in the game will be reworked (and it's quite a good change believe me, they are so much bettern now)

-New characters, mainly new girls.

-New NTR scenes (it seems that his followers like NTR so perhaps it will be something more special in the future? personally hated the current NTR scenes of the game because of how stupid they are and that it isn't the choice of the girl but rather you pushing them to it). However I will say it too that it seems that NTR scenes will always be optional.

-New sex scenes for existing characters

-Rework of some systems like the karma, a bit more of work on the combat and now the HP of the enemies will be visible (thank god for the last part)

-Expansion to the current faction system and we will even involve ourselves in the succession fight for the throne between 3 princesses.

Basically that's mostly what's planned.

Now I will give my imput about the things that the game should get ugpraded/improved/added:

-First of all the mother storyline, I think at the very least we need events and scenes for when we do nothing at all and let the mother continue to be abused and raped. In fact the mayor should do more things if you do not take care of him.

-Would like some non vanilla sex scenes. It doesn't have to be anything extreme but things related to toys, footjob...

-Would like that the girls had fetishes but... nah I don't believe it will happen

-An expansion to the prostitutes, mainly giving them more scenes and interactions in which they try to milk our money away, our hard earned money.

-Expansion to jobs and the works overall. Would like to plant something else apart from vegetables. In fact I would like to get a farm.

-Lust should make the girl tease our MC and lewd influence how far she goes in the teasing.

Basically that, a bit of expansion, that if you don't solve a problem it becomes bigger and more variety to sex scenes, even more being teased by the girl we are with may be interesting.
post that on his blog

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Just wondering but is there a translater that you can use in full screen mode on this game

joao123

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone help i cant translate. the part when i change to smat filtering nothing happen any box to chek or unchek

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will tale yyou how i translat stuff witch is a pain i use my smart phone. but it does not always work right

Karosa

Dec 23, 2018
I got about half the game translating correctly; the opening, menus and some scenes work as intended. But when I am walking around or talk to most NPCs it doesn't. What did I mess up? If anyone knows and can tell me, I would be thankful. Game looks interesting and wish it was fully translated.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
This looks cool. The only thing i would like to know is how easy is it to use. I am kinda not that good with tec stuff. If i use this translater can i play the vame in full screen with the words in english.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wait wait wait. This is getting a rework? Like a full-scale new game remade? Why not just continue adding more content/expansions? Do we get to keep/import our progress in this game somehow?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'd figure out this tool can translate very well, after a hour of translating, it works .
Great tool, but how do I get it to work with Atlas? Using Google's translation is giving me 503/405 errors...

cevetic

Oct 23, 2018
Great tool, but how do I get it to work with Atlas? Using Google's translation is giving me 503/405 errors...
It looks like this version is no longer supported, you can try to contact him on , he update some new features include Atlas .

Reactions: 0nymous
Aug 14, 2018
Anyone know how to reset the Lust genie. You get him with the Arrow chick and in the past he reset so you can beat him and super lust your buddies which makes their horniness go up fast. I keep going back and the reset sparkle is gone. Did Megrim patch that out or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.