zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
because it say's file currupted needs vires scan are i could use the new
ly made game with out virse.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So is there a new thread or is the newly remastered are remade game out are up here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If it's the one i am thinking your talking about i can't play it because it says the file is curropted and needs a viruse scann. Whitch makes me think it has a viruse on it. But can't tell becuase my nortion only showes up ether a clear box or a black box with a little yellow load line at the bottem and the rest blank. If i remove it are uninsall it and then reinstall it the same thing happens.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If it's the one i am thinking your talking about i can't play it because it says the file is curropted and needs a viruse scann. Whitch makes me think it has a viruse on it. But can't tell becuase my nortion only showes up ether a clear box or a black box with a little yellow load line at the bottem and the rest blank. If i remove it are uninsall it and then reinstall it the same thing happens.
There's no virus, I already tried it. It's a false positive.
Also try to extract that with latest winrar or 7zip.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
By and the by is the remake on here to are is the 1.091d. The remake been lost for a good bit of time. Would love to get the game becuase every time i try to open it i get erreors on the can't play because stuff do not know how to post erroers. Opening it any other way sayes i need nourtion to scan for virus because the file is corrupted.

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Ok so did anyone get a fix for the error 503? Each time i start my computer it translates for a minute or so and then just gives me the error. If I restart it (without restarting computer) then it will give error to things it translated a few seconds earlier.

Reactions: Favaro
Status
Not open for further replies.