zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lookes like the mega link is gone.
if you talking about the amzone i have all but one and that's the one
that look's kinda like a swimsuit.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Too bad, this game seemed popular and fun to play but it's a fucker to translate i've been trying for two hours following the instructions without success. Always sad to pass on a great game because of the langage barrier :/

Reactions: Northnecro

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they say there are some translater's that work but it make's the game in windows
no fullscreen.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
does anyone have a download that does not require a virse scan because that make's me think there is a virse on
it.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ah shit I was gone to AX over the last week and I got back not too long ago, haven't kept up with H games and it seems like this game updated right before I left. Thanks to the mods and community for uploading it while I was gone. Good to see Megrim put out another update and start focusing on this game again.

guys what is the difference on this version?
LLMB_v1091_NG
LLMB_v1091
:confounded:
I'm so late to this but it's pretty much a separate version for people who couldn't run the animated scripts, he removed them for that version so that peoples games wouldn't crash all the time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i can't play the nrw one because my virus scanner is fucked up just shows a blank are black screen and if i try to remove it and redownlaod it it stay's the same love the game but fucked if any have viruses on them

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i wish this was translated me and translators have bad history (i blame my bad luck)
ah well such is life maybe when i'm at the bottom of my wank barrel which will take years due to new stuff everyday maybe it will be translated

side note: what i did play when i had it downloaded i really enjoyed

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i wish this was translated me and translators have bad history (i blame my bad luck)
ah well such is life maybe when i'm at the bottom of my wank barrel which will take years due to new stuff everyday maybe it will be translated

side note: what i did play when i had it downloaded i really enjoyed
It'll never be translated unless somehow a bigger English H-game company picks it up lmao, games too big.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yea but i just won't all the sex scene's and that's hard to get with out knowing what you have to do.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yea but i just won't all the sex scene's and that's hard to get with out knowing what you have to do.
Personally speaking, I obtained probably 70/80% of the scenes just by playing with chiitrans (because sure as hell I missed some, especially the two that keeps challenging you. Those I didn't even bother play 'till the end). Unfortunately you have to use some of your time by playing slowly and patiently, without being in a hurry just for them. But believe me that in the end, everything you have done will be worth it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That's true but it feel's like some stuff has been left out there are places that are empty of stuff like the church ner the magic town and other empty places.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's true but it feel's like some stuff has been left out there are places that are empty of stuff like the church ner the magic town and other empty places.
Those I believe are "missing spots" that the dev didn't still filled with something.. and given the fact that someone said that he's working on a new.. version of this? Kinda "remastered"? I doubt that those will ever be filled. In fact even the NTR that he promised it's not inside, there's nothing of the sort here - aside from some small scenes, but doesn't end in "that guy stole your lover" and voilà. Are just some "he fucked your lover and that's it. You can go on with your adventure with her knowing this" kind of thing.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
for those who (probably will) keep begging for 1.091d

get it from mikocon, it seem the site got keep up-to-date with the game
for anyone who lazy, here a save file

<WARNING> its not english translated, so dont hope mods/staff will upload this to OP... so if anyone ask, just tell them to use this...

the link contain a NG ver, maybe its the remaster version you all talked about?

<edited> no, cant find any english patch... its that or my searching skills is bad...

Reactions: brynhildr

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Why my google translator error in this version..??
As far as I know, Google turned off support for 3rd party software using Google Translator. Not sure if there ever will be a fix or the cause is something else.

In any case ATLAS, ITH and TA mumbo jumbo should be working since it does not rely on Google.

Hope I am not telling some bs, but this is what I found on ULMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.