Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2016
I'm sorry but I can only serve with 1.09 cause dlsite is slow as fuck with getting the update ready for people (Megrim already has uploaded it but dlsite is slow)

Here is the Link:
I will not go into the things that are new and such cause I don't really have any idea, tho I can say that things are still missing (like further NTR events if you married the mother).
There won't be any big updates for LLMB anymore btw, cause Megrim gonna switch over and make LLMB X (more or less LLMB in a newer RPGMaker version, to sort out code problems etc. and ofc to make it viable for em to continue to make the game in the first place)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm sorry but I can only serve with 1.09 cause dlsite is slow as fuck with getting the update ready for people (Megrim already has uploaded it but dlsite is slow)

Here is the Link:
I will not go into the things that are new and such cause I don't really have any idea, tho I can say that things are still missing (like further NTR events if you married the mother).
There won't be any big updates for LLMB anymore btw, cause Megrim gonna switch over and make LLMB X (more or less LLMB in a newer RPGMaker version, to sort out code problems etc. and ofc to make it viable for em to continue to make the game in the first place)
thank you for sharing.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

Here is the Link:
Thank you. but link is dead.... TT

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so it's going to be the same game but where it costless to make it soundeds good.
but will the old saves work on the new version are will we have to start over.
just wondering love the art on the game all rhe games just wish i could get them all
with out problems with the win rar and all lol.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
so it's going to be the same game but where it costless to make it soundeds good.
but will the old saves work on the new version are will we have to start over.
just wondering love the art on the game all rhe games just wish i could get them all
with out problems with the win rar and all lol.
Are you talking about unpacking the art of the game? There's a decrypter tool that lets you do that.

r4iden

Jan 8, 2018
guys what is the difference on this version?
LLMB_v1091_NG
LLMB_v1091
:confounded:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
guys what is the difference on this version?
LLMB_v1091_NG
LLMB_v1091
:confounded:
NG mean No Gallery, i think, because i played them both, and so far, it's missing only the gallery. Here's the gallery unlocked if you want it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
NG mean No Gallery, i think, because i played them both, and so far, it's missing only the gallery. Here's the gallery unlocked if you want it.
Or... new game plus, maybe? XD

You can download version 1.09 only.
Do you have 1.091?
If you have a decent internet speed, so far this is the only thing that I found - 1.091, the latest

Reactions: yunmaster

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Wait so the development of LLMB will continue but in the new version LLMB X?

Damn and here I thought they were going to end the development, quite a nice good new that they aren't.

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
I feel like I have to ask this question with every anime game just to be safe. How much scat, and.... "other" stuff is there?

Please tell me none.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like I have to ask this question with every anime game just to be safe. How much scat, and.... "other" stuff is there?

Please tell me none.
As far as I know, there's no scat here! At least I didn't encounter any of it during my playthrough with every heroine that you can marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.