Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Already a fix? Dammit, luckily I didn't download the newest version yet. Now... /hgg/ will be kind again to provide the newest version? Who knows.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the file has been removed... can someone upload the translated version
Technically speaking, the game was never translated. So if you want, you can download the newest version above and play with chiitrans or something that translates the game text in real time.

@jb281472 by any chance, do you managed to find the newest version? 1.09a? Since it was released after that, maybe some bug fixes or something like that. Thanks :FeelsBadMan:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@jb281472 by any chance, do you managed to find the newest version? 1.09a? Since it was released after that, maybe some bug fixes or something like that. Thanks :FeelsBadMan:
There isn't anything from /hgg/ for it and no other site has it currently. v1.09a was only for bug fixes with no new content added.

The Anon who uploaded v1.09 onto there's saying that there's already a list of bugs to be fixed for the next update.

Reactions: brynhildr

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Yea version 1.91 just dropped and it seems to make NG+ easier and a bunch of balance changes and a few bug fixes

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Can the Chiitrans be used to translate the game into a language other than English? and they can re-up the guide that at least it was understood is that I only base it on English and the guide at least could understand but in the game it was very difficult

kira1991

Nov 4, 2017
Can the Chiitrans be used to translate the game into a language other than English? and they can re-up the guide that at least it was understood is that I only base it on English and the guide at least could understand but in the game it was very difficult
use Visual Novel Reader

Reactions: Aioria619

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
:test2:v1.091 ¿someone can help to find this ver. ?
Isn't it mostly bug fixes. The version me and the other guy put up have the new content and honestly I doubt the bug they fixed are anything super game breaking. You can still play the game.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Isn't mostly bug fixes. The version me and the other guy put up have the new content and honestly I doubt the bug they fixed are anything super game breaking. You can still play the game.
would be so kind to upload a translated version in English I can not translate it because I'm so stupid

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope this down load workes every time i try one i get the file is in unknow format are is broken.
hope the mega download is full game and not a demo hate demos.

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
Here's the wiki

I recommend using Chrome so that it translate automatically.

Here's some pictures I translated of the map in case you need some help navigating. If I have time this week I'll try to finish translating this pics if anyone here requests it.

Thanks for the maps, they were of great help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.