Status
Not open for further replies.

Sere

May 15, 2017
A few questions before I download this game:
In this game, do you corrupt the women or is the mc the one getting corrupted?
Are there alternative outfits for characters?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A few questions before I download this game:
In this game, do you corrupt the women or is the mc the one getting corrupted?
Are there alternative outfits for characters?
Corruption... as far as I know there's none. Even though there's the tag (wrong, personally speaking and I'll explain why) :pokerFace:
Mostly because the MC he just "shows-off" most of the time by fighting the monsters and complete quest, making fall in love in the end the various partner that you'll have the chance to build something with. Don't know if the "corruption" it's toward your own mother in a certain sense, since it's incest (though from the second time or after completing some quests, she already give you some hint of her falling in love with you as a man and not as a son anymore). Or maybe it's referring to those little events that takes place with your mother and some other heroine during their own stories! (maybe when they get raped or anything, though, again, this happens only to your mother as far as I remember. For the others.. don't think so).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember these kind of things. This game it's more of a "build your relationship with your favorite heroine" and nothing else. Supposedly should be even some NTR in this game (hence, maybe, the corruption tag), but the dev didn't impletemented that yet, and I don't know if he will ever do that.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Corruption... as far as I know there's none. Even though there's the tag (wrong, personally speaking and I'll explain why) :pokerFace:
Mostly because the MC he just "shows-off" most of the time by fighting the monsters and complete quest, making fall in love in the end the various partner that you'll have the chance to build something with. Don't know if the "corruption" it's toward your own mother in a certain sense, since it's incest (though from the second time or after completing some quests, she already give you some hint of her falling in love with you as a man and not as a son anymore). Or maybe it's referring to those little events that takes place with your mother and some other heroine during their own stories! (maybe when they get raped or anything, though, again, this happens only to your mother as far as I remember. For the others.. don't think so).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember these kind of things. This game it's more of a "build your relationship with your favorite heroine" and nothing else. Supposedly should be even some NTR in this game (hence, maybe, the corruption tag), but the dev didn't impletemented that yet, and I don't know if he will ever do that.
So basically not my cup of tea. Thanks for telling me or I've would've downloaded it(Since translation would've been a hassle).

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
So basically not my cup of tea. Thanks for telling me or I've would've downloaded it(Since translation would've been a hassle).
There are events that make them sluttier which makes them more happy to cheat in you with a rapist in the inns or to allow you to whore them out to a rich guy in a bar. They also will also react more positive to stranger's groping them when you unlock their nude outfits or in the hot springs.

Sere

May 15, 2017
There are events that make them sluttier which makes them more happy to cheat in you with a rapist in the inns or to allow you to whore them out to a rich guy in a bar. They also will also react more positive to stranger's groping them when you unlock their nude outfits or in the hot springs.
Now that's what I'm talking about!(I actually prefer netori over netorare and in netorare I usually pretend the mc is someone else, but I do love shameless sluts!)
Thanks! You've granted me hope for this game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But as far as the "promised" NTR content goes, this is nothing, or am I wrong?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
But as far as the "promised" NTR content goes, this is nothing, or am I wrong?
There's the old man scene in the inns and the young guy in the bar that I spoke off in my other post.

There's future hint of it with the mom marriage route as a man who recognizes yourboth sees you and her having sex outside. Seems to be hinting to him blackmailing your mom for sex through there's nothing past that one scene.

If you married the prostitute one of the conversations is her telling you she quit her job and you can respond by telling her she didn't have too. She mentions some eager customers (one which can be found in the initial town) but doesn't go back to work. Seems like it could be future content.

There's also one Netori scene with the guard chick in the first town where you can take for yourself instead of helping the guy trying to get her...or you can help them get together and still fuck her.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There's the old man scene in the inns and the young guy in the bar that I spoke off in my other post.

There's future hint of it with the mom marriage route as a man who recognizes yourboth sees you and her having sex outside. Seems to be hinting to him blackmailing your mom for sex through there's nothing past that one scene.

If you married the prostitute one of the conversations is her telling you she quit her job and you can respond by telling her she didn't have too. She mentions some eager customers (one which can be found in the initial town) but doesn't go back to work. Seems like it could be future content.

There's also one Netori scene with the guard chick in the first town where you can take for yourself instead of helping the guy trying to get her...or you can help them get together and still fuck her.
So most of the content are still "work in progress", like I mentioned earlier. Shame.

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
how does one go to masked mansion in moms quest? i am unable to get out of the village...
And where is the NTR ON?/Off option.

MerDocRex

May 29, 2018
how does one go to masked mansion in moms quest? i am unable to get out of the village...
And where is the NTR ON?/Off option.
To get out ow the village you must earn some points dy doing any work or activity in village, after you gain 10 points go to your mom house. At the table shold be event with star mark

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how many of his or hers just to be respectful of gender games are on this sight.
i like these games there fun does get a little dicey tring to understand what's being said.
and i know there are translaters but i love fullscreen mode lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how many of his or hers just to be respectful of gender games are on this sight.
i like these games there fun does get a little dicey tring to understand what's being said.
and i know there are translaters but i love fullscreen mode lol
Well, you can try his/her other games!
- Succubus Hunt, it's the last that came out
- And Paiotsu Break!
Others I don't know because I didn't play them yet.

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Is this something people would be interested in a partial for? I can at least attempt to do one. No promises though.
First of all thank you for wanting to step up to this challenge! Now, to me I would rather see a full translation (given the complexity of the game). This is but my 10 cents on it tho! :)

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
First of all thank you for wanting to step up to this challenge! Now, to me I would rather see a full translation (given the complexity of the game). This is but my 10 cents on it tho! :)
I understand, I wouldn't be able to do a game of this magnitude completely though. I just wanted to do a partial and translate the introductory bits so people could get into the flow of the game and see where it goes? I think I'd be able to push through a game that had like 20 H Scenes in it but this game has 200+ in it's gallery and I can safely say I can't do that aha

Status
Not open for further replies.