Not open for further replies.

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
If the way of the post don't work

Download AGTH: Or just go to google and put " AGTH Download" is the first link
Translation Aggregator:
The game...

1) Create shortcut for game.
2) Open properties of created shortcut. In "Target" field will be something like
Code:
C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe
3) Append to the start of "Target" field full path to where you extracted AGTH, so it will be like
Code:
"C:\AGTH\agth.exe" "C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe"

Now it's just open the game from the shortcut adn open translation aggregator,Play!

i have a problem using google trans, i want know if you doesnt have this problem or im doing something wrong

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I don't have any problem, it translate "perfectly" for me, what is the error that you have?

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
SO...... anybody knows how fuck a monster girl in this game........or upgrade the lewd (or heart symbol for the party girls?)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
SO...... anybody knows how fuck a monster girl in this game........or upgrade the lewd (or heart symbol for the party girls?)
You can't fuck/capture monster girls. They only have battle art.
So far the only way to upgrade the lewdness stats that I found out about is special public/outdoors sex places you can tirgger unique scenes in. One's in Odeia's poor/slums district with the tents, another is in the cave north of the Amazon (Mazone?) village area.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You can't fuck/capture monster girls. They only have battle art.
So far the only way to upgrade the lewdness stats that I found out about is special public/outdoors sex places you can tirgger unique scenes in. One's in Odeia's poor/slums district with the tents, another is in the cave north of the Amazon (Mazone?) village area.
I believe that you can raise the lewdness of your party members (what girl you choose to do the mission with) in another way too (because I never used those spots), but right now I don't remember how :FeelsBadMan:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I have no actual idea what that stat does though.
Maybe it just changes the text during scenes?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have no actual idea what that stat does though.
Maybe it just changes the text during scenes?
If I remember correctly, the lewd stats actually lets you see the h-scenes. For example when you'll have the lewd at 100 (maximum) if you go and sleep in any Inn of the game and choose the.. first option or second, to do "stuff", the girl let you do what you want to do. Otherwise if you try to ask her when her lewd is not enough, she will not allow it - or maybe pops-up a message in yellow saying that you need to have max lewdness. I believe that.. you can have different scenes for... three times? Four?

Like I said, I don't remember very well if only in the Inn h-scenes happens or not, but about what the lewdness do, I'm sure of it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
If I remember correctly, the lewd stats actually lets you see the h-scenes. For example when you'll have the lewd at 100 (maximum) if you go and sleep in any Inn of the game and choose the.. first option or second, to do "stuff", the girl let you do what you want to do.
The lewdness stat can be raised by using the girls to fight if I am not mistaken.
That's a completely different stat. It's called "Desire" or "Lust" and it's raised by a whole variety of things in the game.

kidman325

Feb 12, 2018
It would probably take me 10 years to learn Japanese anyway, so I'm screwed either way. Back to praying. :p
use the way from post number 268 but you need to download Translation Aggregator from here

and use both google translation/bing from inside translation aggregator you will get understandable translation

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
use the way from post number 268 but you need to download Translation Aggregator from here

and use both google translation/bing from inside translation aggregator you will get understandable translation
Thanks, but I gave up on trying to get those programs to work. Not worth the hassle.

Reactions: kidman325

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
If the way of the post don't work

Download AGTH: Or just go to google and put " AGTH Download" is the first link
Translation Aggregator:
The game...

1) Create shortcut for game.
2) Open properties of created shortcut. In "Target" field will be something like
Code:
C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe
3) Append to the start of "Target" field full path to where you extracted AGTH, so it will be like
Code:
"C:\AGTH\agth.exe" "C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe"

Now it's just open the game from the shortcut adn open translation aggregator,Play!
yea am having trouble doing this since i dont know wat am doing

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Another option for machine translation with lesser instructions:
1. Download DLSite Game Manager.
The links for the download and the forum about it respectively:

2. Download Translation Aggregator and its hook(agth).

3. Add the game.exe to the Game Manager.
4. Go to the settings of the Game Manager and go to AGTH column.
Set the AGTH path to agth.exe and Translator program path to Translation Aggregator.exe
5. Now start the game using the Game Manager and on Your TA Window, make sure this is Selected like this. It's sorta hard to see , but it should look kinda pressed down if it's selected. See the image below.

PS: For TA, you can select different translators to assist. I am using Google and Bing. You can change the font size for the words.
yea am having trouble doing this since i dont know wat am doing
My method might be easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.