Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
^ I'll give the guy $20 if anyone ends up actually TLing the whole massive game.
ya... if it was fully translated in game without having the use of a other app it would be insanely great game other wise... idk how people play this

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Threads been moved to TL section by admins, gg this is the death of the thread since no one in their right mind would touch this game to TL it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wugga and brynhildr

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Threads been moved to TL section by admins, gg this is the death of the thread since no one in their right mind would touch this game to TL it.
it's that freaking bad!? sheesh you think dlsite their self would translate it for money then...

Reactions: pootin

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
it's that freaking bad!? sheesh you think dlsite their self would translate it for money then...
I think it would be too big to be worth it. The only way I see it happening would be if it was done by crowd sourcing and everything was done part by part. Of course the translations would most likely be machine translated followed by editing and grammar correction. It could be done but with plenty of liberties for better or worse.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
can someone give me a link for the atlas extractor i can't find it or a save file for the galleries this shit wont work for me chiitrans is blank

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Not this game but Megrim's other game he's been working on and off on for the last year or so is finally out bois.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Not this game but Megrim's other game he's been working on and off on for the last year or so is finally out bois.
Wait...wait... wait...

...am I dreaming, or Megrim actually chosen to use pregnancy?! Given the tag and the screenshots?! :test2:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I apologize for the double post, but if anyone wants to try the game, on Anime Sharing there's already some direct link

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I apologize for the double post, but if anyone wants to try the game, on Anime Sharing there's already some direct link
What are the genres?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What are the genres?
If I understood correctly:
Female Protagonist, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Monster Girl.. and maybe there's some trace of Rape? I'm not one hundred percent sure about this last one - I've guessed it more by looking at the screenshot than from the tag, since there's no Rape tag anywhere.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If I understood correctly:
Female Protagonist, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Monster Girl.. and maybe there's some trace of Rape? I'm not one hundred percent sure about this last one - I've guessed it more by looking at the screenshot than from the tag, since there's no Rape tag anywhere.
Thanks. Well, usually ''there might be rape'' is enough for me. But I ain't spending hours trying to download the game off of those shitty hosts anime-sharing has. God, would it kill them to have Mega? Also, Part 1, 2 and 4? That just a typo or are they missing a link?
Oh well. No big loss. Not like I'd be able to understand a damn thing in the game.
Think I'll just look up the gallery on Ex-Hentai or something.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks. Well, usually ''there might be rape'' is enough for me. But I ain't spending hours trying to download the game off of those shitty hosts anime-sharing has. God, would it kill them to have Mega? Also, Part 1, 2 and 4? That just a typo or are they missing a link?
Oh well. No big loss. Not like I'd be able to understand a damn thing in the game.
Think I'll just look up the gallery on Ex-Hentai or something.
AnimeSharing? MEGA? Never. Not in a million years, sadly.
And.. I hope so! Right now I've downloaded the first part, but unfortunately I've to wait to download another part from Mexashare because since last month, they put a time limit where you've to wait for download another part. Before wasn't like this. Don't know what happened .-.

Well.. like Love Love here, you're supposed to play with Chiitrans, not just like this eh xD
Eh, pretty sure that you'll have to wait for some weeks? Or a month? Depends if anyone will ever make CG's of the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
AnimeSharing? MEGA? Never. Not in a million years, sadly.
Or any other decent file hosting site. Christ. There's so many to choose from, yet they stick with the garbage ones. It makes no sense.

Well.. like Love Love here, you're supposed to play with Chiitrans, not just like this eh XD
Yeah, that's never gonna happen. I can't figure out how to get that shit to run properly, and it's really not worth the hassle. It's no better than machine translation. Actually, in my opinion it's worse. Takes way longer to read a single sentence. Mousing over each individual symbol just to see what it translates to and then trying to figure out a logical sentence. Ugh. No thank you. Maybe, if it was the perfect rape game. Crafted by the Hentai Gods themselves. But not for this.

Eh, pretty sure that you'll have to wait for some weeks? Or a month? Depends if anyone will ever make CG's of the game.
I doubt it'll take long. People are pretty quick about posting H-game CG on Ex-Hentai. Though honestly, I'll probably just forget about it in a few days anyway. So it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Or any other decent file hosting site. Christ. There's so many to choose from, yet they stick with the garbage ones. It makes no sense.

Yeah, that's never gonna happen. I can't figure out how to get that shit to run properly, and it's really not worth the hassle. It's no better than machine translation. Actually, in my opinion it's worse. Takes way longer to read a single sentence. Mousing over each individual symbol just to see what it translates to and then trying to figure out a logical sentence. Ugh. No thank you. Maybe, if it was the perfect rape game. Crafted by the Hentai Gods themselves. But not for this.

I doubt it'll take long. People are pretty quick about posting H-game CG on Ex-Hentai. Though honestly, I'll probably just forget about it in a few days anyway. So it doesn't really matter.
It's always about the money. Remember.

Honestly, I prefer Chiitrans over the classic machine translation. Also, you don't need to use your mouse to read each sentence, eh xD
You do that only if you want to know more meaning of that specific word, otherwise the program itself translates pretty much everything immediately like Transl Aggr and such, giving you the entire sentence.

Not always. Most games/simple CG's and others that has been already released months ago (and even more), are still without CG. Nor on e-hentai, and neither on the other sites. So it's up to them doing that, if they want to or not.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's always about the money. Remember.
Oh, do they get money out of it? Well, that explains a lot. Can't blame them, I suppose. Still suck balls though.

Honestly, I prefer Chiitrans over the classic machine translation. Also, you don't need to use your mouse to read each sentence, eh XD
You do that only if you want to know more meaning of that specific word, otherwise the program itself translates pretty much everything immediately like Transl Aggr and such, giving you the entire sentence.
Not in my experience. The only time I was able to get it working I still got kanji or chex mix or whatever the letters are, and the only way to see the translation was to mouse over them. But like I said, I can't figure out how to get that shit working properly. Always kept getting errors about not being able to connect to Google Translate or whatever. Not that it matters in the end. From what I've seen from screenshots it's not all that better than machine. Honestly, I'd rather take machine translation over it. Less things to download and install and yet still same quality of sentence structure. Only drawback is waiting for some kind soul to do it for me.

Not always. Most games/simple CG's and others that has been already released months ago (and even more), are still without CG. Nor on e-hentai, and neither on the other sites. So it's up to them doing that, if they want to or not.
Don't know what game CGs you're looking for but every game I've ever cared about I was able to find its CG on Ex-Hentai. Guess I just have better taste than you. :p

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Wait...wait... wait...

...am I dreaming, or Megrim actually chosen to use pregnancy?! Given the tag and the screenshots?! :test2:
Yaaa but sadly it's with a female protag which is kinda bummer, here's hoping LLMB pregnant FMC before end game.

Status
Not open for further replies.