Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2016
How do you level up the buddies slutness?
Did you see those heart spots in certain places? If you buddy is horny/slutty enough you can fuck em there to raise the sluttiness.
Tho certain points only raise it to a certain maximum, I think in the "poor area" of the capital there is a spot that lets you raise it up to 100 (while also giving you things from time to time, cause someone watches you do it)

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
does this have ffm or mmf scenes ? or is just 1 on 1 straight forward relation?
You mean if this game has.. threesome or something like that? If that's the case, nope, it's only one on one with nobody else - same for NTR, i believe, only one person and not many of them.

dark

Aug 24, 2016
You mean if this game has.. threesome or something like that? If that's the case, nope, it's only one on one with nobody else - same for NTR, i believe, only one person and not many of them.
and does this translation method work for visual novel too?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
and does this translation method work for visual novel too?
So far... it seems that works. Right now i'm playing this short novel:

and everything works! Sadly, since it's google translate that we are talking about, don't expect too much from it. Also, at least for me, i'm playing by using "Locale Emulator" (the first option that you can choose. The second is applocale and the third without nothing, when prompted after launching Chiitrans) because using Chiitrans and AppLocale gives problems of some sort that i don't understand.
Also, it's somewhat difficult to choose the exact line that the program need for translating the text, it's not simple like in this one, like the instructions mentioned in the OP.

Putting aside this, if you want to play with a translator of some sort, in here there are several methods:

Beside the first method (unless you know Hiragana and Katakana), you can use the other two: "Visual Novel Reader" way or "Translation Aggregator" way (but with this last one, you need tons of "utilities" shit for make it work). Good luck xD

Reactions: dark
Mar 7, 2017
You have a book in your inventory with a option that enables the NTR stuff. If you activate a point and the letters turn red then you have found it (it is a warning that you are about to activate NTR content)
Ok I'm going to need somebody to walk me through it. Do I have the book from the start? Which book is it? And which option?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
To anyone that cares, I've found a bug with the old RPG Maker games, (Before the MV ones) I found it completely by accident, but (at least on my pc) if I spam Ctrl + Enter + Tab over and over again, the game will minimize and the next time I maximize the window it will be in full windowed mode without being in fullscreen.

I have been using this "bug" for years, it does not always work for some reason, but restarting my pc often helps that.

But yeah... Incase you guys cared :) I could never play the game in those 800x600 windows nor did I want to fun in fullscreen.

Reactions: brynhildr
Aug 16, 2016
Ok I'm going to need somebody to walk me through it. Do I have the book from the start? Which book is it? And which option?
It is the green one
You select the second option (first one just show you numbers. Like how many times you had sex etc.)
There it is the 5th option (below the one that has "NPC...") and activate it (first choice)

That will unlock scenes in inns where a old man "has fun" with your partner (if you sleep in the public sleeping area/the cheaper choice to stay there) and some other scenes

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo
U

User_32285

Does anyone have some tips for me, how and where to get 10 independence points ?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok... one quick stupid question... op said google translation patch, does that mean its already patched in the main game mega link or what?

Aug 16, 2016
ok... one quick stupid question... op said google translation patch, does that mean its already patched in the main game mega link or what?
Nope, it says right in the info that you have to download the stuff from the links provided. There is a whole step by step instruction in the original post even :D

Status
Not open for further replies.