Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
RJ149926_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Love Love! My Buddy is an open-ended fantasy RPG with a male protagonist. How you live is your choice! You have succeeded your father, an adventurer, in his death. Will you rescue your mother from the oppression of the town leader? Will you go on a rampage causing villainy and cruelty? Or maybe you'll find someone and fall in love. Choose your path and marriage partner among 11 women! Loads of erotic events and characters await in Megrim's multi-ending erotic RPG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: 07-18-2018
Developer: - | |
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.091d
Language: English (after translating with software)
Genre:

Installation and Translation:

Change-Log:

Game Controls & Info:

Download: - - - - - -
Thanks @Darkfirephoenix for the mega link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Is there sex scene in this game? should include these in the genre

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there sex scene in this game? should include these in the genre
Mmm yeah, just edited. The game has a shit ton of content as I said here:
I was able to complete most of the game in about 2-3 weeks on/off (it's a long game with lots of content) so just use the wiki and you'll be fine.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Mmm yeah, just edited. The game has a shit ton of content as I said here:
You only said content, it could mean other things in general with a lot of exclusive contents. Should always mention specific things to clear it up =P

anyways thanks o_Oo_O

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You only said content, it could mean other things in general with a lot of exclusive contents. Should always mention specific things to clear it up =P

anyways thanks o_Oo_O
There, I literally added things that were on the top of my head, there is way to much stuff this game goes into to name it all lol.

Reactions: Gillgamesh

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
There, I literally added things that were on the top of my head, there is way to much stuff this game goes into to name it all lol.
Jesus took you 2 week to complete it, I still got other games to complete
- a long journey.... that genre list is insane bruh

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for pointing to Chiitrans, but I seem to be getting a google (503) error when I try and translate.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mm. Last time I tried using Chiitrans it kept giving me errors of some kind about being unable to connect to Google or something. Yeah, just like Catalyst up there posted as I was writing this. I guess I could give it another shot but I doubt anything has changed.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Thanks for pointing to Chiitrans, but I seem to be getting a google (503) error when I try and translate.
Don't use Google for translation, use ATLAS or similar translators.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
On the wiki page? Because chiitrans uses atlas not google translate to do translations, show me the error if you can.

Mm. Last time I tried using Chiitrans it kept giving me errors of some kind about being unable to connect to Google or something. Yeah, just like Catalyst up there posted as I was writing this. I guess I could give it another shot but I doubt anything has changed.
Chiitrans uses atlas not google to translate tho

is this a bad joke? its still in full japanese. texthooker.... what a crap.
English is on a tab 2 inches away, big woop.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
English is on a tab 2 inches away, big woop.
makes it not better, i dont play windowed. and the machine translations are weird as hell and usually dont translate choices.
however, i better unwatch this thread. and wait for a soul full of mercy that translate this game in the future...
(and hope this cause not a flood of japanese games - ignored list is already big as shit.)

Reactions: Bob123

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
makes it not better, i dont play windowed. and the machine translations are weird as hell and usually dont translate choices.
however, i better unwatch this thread. and wait for a soul full of mercy that translate this game in the future...
(and hope this cause not a flood of japanese games - ignored list is already big as shit.)
Except that this translates choices.. ::|: Also good luck with that, a full English patch of this game would take FOREVER and it's still being updated a lot.

Where can I get this ATLAS?
You have to pay for it, chiitrans uses it however so you automatically should get it when you TL a game using it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You have to pay for it, chiitrans uses it however so you automatically should get it when you TL a game using it.
Ah. Then are there some settings in Chiitrans where I have to set that? 'Cause it automatically tries to use Google.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
(Google: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.)

That's what's being displayed. I went into the Chiitrans options and changed it to ATLAS, but then it only displays Japanese characters without any translation. I've unchecked all the boxes like you said, and checked one of the duplicate boxes as well. I've ran it as administrator and with my antivirus off.

Reactions: Rodrigoxxxx

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ah. Then are there some setting in Chiitrans where I have to set that? 'Cause it automatically tries to use Google.
Go to options>translation>additional translators>ATLAS

(Google: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.)

That's what's being displayed. I went into the Chiitrans options and changed it to ATLAS, but then it only displays Japanese characters without any translation. I've unchecked all the boxes like you said, and checked one of the duplicate boxes as well. I've ran it as administrator and with my antivirus off.
The box with japanese text is turned on and you've tried to progress into the story line right? The TL window should auto update with translation once it detects more text.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Go to options>translation>additional translators>ATLAS.
Thanks a lot for the help. I appreciate it.

One last thing. Is there rape in this game? Like, a lot? 'Cause all of this seems like a lot of work for just a machine translation. I'm not good with those. I barely understand them any better than the moonrunes. XD Plus translating the wiki and all that. It wouldn't be worth it if the game has nothing for me. If there's not any or there's not that much then I think I'll just hope for a translation. It's a pipe dream, I know. But there's always hope. Especially if this game is as good as you say. And if a translation never comes then... Ah well, you can't play 'em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.