Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
That I can't really tell, but if the amount of downloads go back/nobody downloads it anymore is it really worth adding new content to it? (if ppl already have lost interrest in their eyes I mean)

Also: What Patreon? I didn't find any Patreon from Megrim, only from someone translating Japanese games
Enty is japanese patreon.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok guys gonna drop something

Have at it. Ask and you shall receive the newest version :cool:
God bless you. Seriously.
...oh, and one question: by any chance, the saves of the previous version works for the newest? Or I've to start again the game from the beginning ?_?
(a question for everyone, not just you xD)

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
What an interesting game! Totally glossed over this/ignored it because of the artstyle (at first) but now I'm totally addicted to this haha. So many little things to discover and find out, wish more games would emulate this!

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I really like this game, but I kind of think this thread has false info about it.

Can you really say the 'Language' of the game is English when you need to use a translation program for it?

They tend to be of very low quality, and I was really interested to actually understand what was going on.

Reactions: ponyguy and Arija

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I really like this game, but I kind of think this thread has false info about it.

Can you really say the 'Language' of the game is English when you need to use a translation program for it?

They tend to be of very low quality, and I was really interested to actually understand what was going on.
Technically speaking, no, you can't say that this is English if you have to use a translation program XD
Still, even other types of games like this (RPG) are translated with Google translate (exception made for those that are translated in a decent way) , so even with them you can't really say that have a comprehensive English language XD

Reactions: ponyguy

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Now if only we find some translator group that could translate this game.
Speaking of translators, there's this other board that has rpgm jp>eng translators however most games they translate are female MC types which is kind of bland to me. Sad, really.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Could someone explain to me the submissive thing with your mother when you marry her? Which was mentioned on megrims blog.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok guys gonna drop something

Have at it. Ask and you shall receive the newest version :cool:
Thanks bby, updated thread.

Now if only we find some translator group that could translate this game.
Speaking of translators, there's this other board that has rpgm jp>eng translators however most games they translate are female MC types which is kind of bland to me. Sad, really.
Chances of this game getting TL'd by an unofficial source is very low, the game is too big to have someone take their time to TL it.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I can't get the AppLocale option to show in Chiitrans. Anyone know what's up with that?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I can't get the AppLocale option to show in Chiitrans. Anyone know what's up with that?
This, I don't know (you have everything that need to run Jap games without changing the language system, right? - or maybe it's Chiitrans himself that doesn't allow AppLocale, I don't know), but.. why are you trying to launch Chiitrans with that? Personally I just click on the .exe without using it and works fine!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This, I don't know (you have everything that need to run Jap games without changing the language system, right? - or maybe it's Chiitrans himself that doesn't allow AppLocale, I don't know), but.. why are you trying to launch Chiitrans with that? Personally I just click on the .exe without using it and works fine!
Fine? It's all japanese. I'm merely following the step by step guide in the OP.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Fine? It's all japanese. I'm merely following the step by step guide in the OP.
...honestly, these days I'm so bad at talking with people and explain myself. It's my fault everywhere ç_ç
Sorry, what I meant is that you just need to click on the .exe of Chiitrans without right clicking for AppLocale, follow the described procedure in the OP and then play! c:

Arija

May 7, 2017
I was just going to let it go but i feel i should atleast give people a heads up. If you don't have everything installed already just pass on this game. I have never been this frustrated installing and playing a fucking game. The 10 step to play is bullshit...half of the steps you have to read through atleast 4 of the 9 pages. I had to go to a completely different site just to get apploc to install properly. Reset the comp date just to install something else. And it still doesn;t fucking work cuz when i reset my time it said the trial was over. Fuck this game.

Edit: and it't not fucking english trans when you have to have 4 programs just to run it.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
There used to be a rather well developed program called RPGMakerTranslator.

Like the name says, it translated RPG maker games.

Too bad the support has stopped.

Even if the translations were google quality, it was very easy to use.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I was just going to let it go but i feel i should atleast give people a heads up. If you don't have everything installed already just pass on this game. I have never been this frustrated installing and playing a fucking game. The 10 step to play is bullshit...half of the steps you have to read through atleast 4 of the 9 pages. I had to go to a completely different site just to get apploc to install properly. Reset the comp date just to install something else. And it still doesn;t fucking work cuz when i reset my time it said the trial was over. Fuck this game.

Edit: and it't not fucking english trans when you have to have 4 programs just to run it.
I only use two programs to play the game. Chiitrans, the exe and maybe three of you count locale emulator.

Reactions: brynhildr

kira

Aug 13, 2016

Imo you don't really need to use the app locale steps if you want to if you had your system already on jap locale. The app locale helps you play japanese made games, so in the long run if you are ever interested on playing any translated japanese games you won't have a problem.

Aug 16, 2016
Could someone explain to me the submissive thing with your mother when you marry her? Which was mentioned on megrims blog.
You can "train" the mother to be submissive/self-degrading after choosing the right talk options BEFORE you marry her, after you have solved all the stuff with her (you can have her degrade herself at home and even outside the mayors mansion).
After you marry her you can now have her degrade herself outside your house, this ofc may later on lead to some NTR scenes (IF YOU WANT. NTR has to be activated in one of the books in your inventory before ANY of these events show).

I just wait for the time when we are allowed to let the mother work at the "brothel" in the red light district :evilsmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.