Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilin

Jul 8, 2017
I keep getting unable to find atlas v14 installation. an the applocal opption is unclickable please help

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Mm. Last time I tried using Chiitrans it kept giving me errors of some kind about being unable to connect to Google or something. Yeah, just like Catalyst up there posted as I was writing this. I guess I could give it another shot but I doubt anything has changed.
(Google: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.)
Good news, added a patch for the google translate error, now users can simply download chiitrans and apply the patch and it will be perfectly playable, check the "installation" section and the fix is there.

Updated thread for easier installation.

Reactions: ponyguy

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Update 1.087 came out a few days ago. From the google translate the no NTR option seems to block more NTR scenes now (add a different character getting molested instead of your mother/and removes the Kay quest NTR), also adds a new enemy and some new images.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Update 1.087 came out a few days ago.
O shit good look, didn't expect an update for this game until he was done with the one he's working on to get out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like new costume stills and some new images along with some fixes.

I'll update the post with download links as soon as I get a hold of the new version.

Aleex

May 28, 2017
Hey guys, i'm stick in the first town.. I can't seem to get out, I alreayd have 10/10 independence points. What do i do? Thanks.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
You need to do the quest with the mother involving the mansion, may need to go to sleep or talk to the brown haired thief girl depending on where you are with that.

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
need walkthrough.. I don't understand anything in this game. the translator so bad at translating -_-

Tess

Apr 30, 2017
Well I guess I'm just too stupid cause im not getting any of this. Guess I'll just wish and pray for a translation.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Contemplating whether or not I make a dlsite account and buy the game so I can release it on here because 1.087 has literally not been leaked anywhere, it's the only H game that I've actually considered doing this since I like it so much. :FeelsGoodMan:
If you do I'll give you a lovely like.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Contemplating whether or not I make a dlsite account and buy the game so I can release it on here because 1.087 has literally not been leaked anywhere, it's the only H game that I've actually considered doing this since I like it so much. :FeelsGoodMan:
It's your call! Of course in here everyone will be eternally grateful for something like this :3
...if only I could, I would've gladly share half of the price for the game, after your consensus obliviously! Or maybe even already bought the game, but alas, my wallet is crying ç_ç

Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm... as far as I have read Megrim is struggling with the fact that there weren't many official paid downloads of the game and has to consider what to do (either continue putting stuff in OR moving on to a new project/game). So I think that anyone that likes the game should consider buying it (even if it is just for getting more content in)

I think I'm gonna buy and will see if I can upload it (I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmmm... as far as I have read Megrim is struggling with the fact that there weren't many official paid downloads of the game and has to consider what to do (either continue putting stuff in OR moving on to a new project/game). So I think that anyone that likes the game should consider buying it (even if it is just for getting more content in)

I think I'm gonna buy and will see if I can upload it (I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT)
Thought his Japanese patreon thing was going well.

Aug 16, 2016
Thought his Japanese patreon thing was going well.
That I can't really tell, but if the amount of downloads go back/nobody downloads it anymore is it really worth adding new content to it? (if ppl already have lost interrest in their eyes I mean)

Also: What Patreon? I didn't find any Patreon from Megrim, only from someone translating Japanese games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.