Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2016
I really hope that, if you have married mom and turned her into you personal slut, you can let her work in the "Butcher's" Brothel thingy. She better make me some money, that house wasn't cheap :evilsmile:

Zoladeseul

Jun 24, 2017
Did everything as instructed but still won't translate (except when the game first loaded, which is "New game Continue scene Refresh shutdown"), I also installed the user hook but no good. Please help :'(

Aug 16, 2016
Did everything as instructed but still won't translate (except when the game first loaded, which is "New game Continue scene Refresh shutdown"), I also installed the user hook but no good. Please help :'(
What is the exact problem? The text ingame won't get translated? Chiitrans doesn't change the text INGAME but opens up another chiitrans window where all the translation stuff happens. (1 chiitrans window with the options and stuff, 1 with the translation and then the game window)
Also if you wanna use google as translation method then you gotta get the bugfix for chiitrans somebody earlier posted.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
This is how mine looks.

BTW Back home. Do you guys want the marriage saves post marriage or a button press away to start the marriage? I got the 5 buddies, mom, fat girl, and milf prostitute already ready. I think the only missing ones are the milf mage's daughter and the Blades captain.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
This is how mine looks.
BTW Back home. Do you guys want the marriage saves post marriage or a button press away to start the marriage? I got the 5 buddies, mom, fat girl, and milf prostitute already ready. I think the only missing ones are the milf mage's daughter and the Blades captain.
I'm good man, I was able to get it done when you told me where to go. Thanks though.

Zoladeseul

Jun 24, 2017
What is the exact problem? The text ingame won't get translated? Chiitrans doesn't change the text INGAME but opens up another chiitrans window where all the translation stuff happens. (1 chiitrans window with the options and stuff, 1 with the translation and then the game window)
Also if you wanna use google as translation method then you gotta get the bugfix for chiitrans somebody earlier posted.
thx for the reply! What I can't figure out is why the japanese text, in extract window -- right after "GetGlyphOutlineW", doesn't change at all. It's supposed to be changing as the in game text changes, right? and my translation window only shows "New game Continue scene Refresh shutdown" when the game first loaded or "(skip)" later on as I proceed in game.

Aug 16, 2016
If it says (skip) then it has most likely lost connection to google. I get that rarely it usually fixes itself in the next line of dialogue and if not I save and restart the game. Ofc if it happens all the time then your connection can't handle it

Zoladeseul

Jun 24, 2017
If it says (skip) then it has most likely lost connection to google. I get that rarely it usually fixes itself in the next line of dialogue and if not I save and restart the game. Ofc if it happens all the time then your connection can't handle it
I tried using ATLAS as well (changed the time to 2009 and all that during installation, then cracked), but still experiencing the same problem. :(

Aug 16, 2016
Nooooooooo. Can u sat least steal her from them n fuck her?

Edit- and is this game in english? the art looks japanese kinda
Some ppl posted a translation software and stuff further up.
Also: There is no danger of em taking her away from you. Just talk to her about what you saw and go on with the mission/storyline for her. The tonwleader and his son will get arrested at the end of it.
(though I wish there was some bdsm stuff for her that you yourself can do. I would train the shit outta her)

Aug 16, 2016
Edit;
Ps- so if i download this game now will it be in english or do i have to get a patch?
There should be "Chiitrans" up there and also instructions how to use it. On one page someone posted a patch fro Chiitrans that fixes the google translate problem, tbh google translate translations make the most sense from any translations I have read

Noss

Jun 13, 2017
(though I wish there was some bdsm stuff for her that you yourself can do. I would train the shit outta her)
As mentioned previously, you can buy a mask in the Arcana city and haver her expose herself while wearing it in the (new) mayor's house, but yeah, I wish there was more.

Aug 16, 2016
As mentioned previously, you can buy a mask in the Arcana city and haver her expose herself while wearing it in the (new) mayor's house, but yeah, I wish there was more.
That ain't real bdsm tho. You can also use that mask on the blond muscle chick too.
Also I really like that "Brothel" in the Red Light Dirstrict/Spa village, I would love to have more content of that kind, ESPECIALLY with mom

Status
Not open for further replies.